5

~time skip to the next day in the common room~ Momona pov

Gay freaks and Lesbian freaks. I hate them. I think to myself as I walk over to the 1A dorm rooms. I know what I want. I need to find Yaoyorozu-san. She can do what I want from her. Since i'm not going to spend my money on freaks. I open the door and all eyes turn to me.

"What are you doing here Momona?" asked the green haired favorite child. I glare at him and walk up to Yaoyorozu. She looks at me puzzled.

"Get up a big rack! I need you for something!" I say to her. She glares at the name I used on her but gets up and follows me to the back of the room.

"What do you want from me Momona?" she snarls at me. I put on a desperate look and smile a little.

"Can you please make me lots of ***** , ****" I said. The girl looks at me up and down and then blinks hard a few times.

"yeah, but I'm not doing it here." she says and we walk outside to the back of the dorms. She makes exactly what I want. I put it into a bag and thank her. She takes one last look at me and leaves back to the common room. I smile evilly. I took the stuff that was made from the girls quirk and took a sharp one to them. Writing means stuff to them. I smile and then write a few names such as Todoroki, Bakugou, Midoriya, Tokoyami, Jiro, Kirishima, Uraraka and a few others not in 1A. everyone in the class who was a gay freak. After a while I decided to sneak the stuff into their things.

Midoriya pov

I walk into my dorm room after breakfast and go into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Though I was met with a horror. When I open the drawer to get my toothbrush and toothpaste. I see vibrators, dildos etc.. I stare in horror as the words written on them make me more and more angry.

Kill yourself. This is for you to have a little fun. Gay freak. Izuku Midoriya's favorite passing time. Die. there's a bridge very near to this place.

I look at it and slam the drawer shut. I felt hot tears in my eyes and I ran out of the bathroom. I ran out of the dorm room and out of the dorms completely. I run to the back of the dorms rooms and press my back against the wall. That's when the tears begin to fall. Whoever did this was an evil person. I think hard on who would do such a thing. The first person the comes to mind was Kacchan but he was also gay so why would he? I wonder and fall to my knees putting my head in hands and staying that way for who knows how long.

Tokoyami pov

I walk slowly to the locker room and reach my locker. When I open the lock I stare in shock and disgust. Toys and vibrators were stuffed into my locker. With mean words written all over them. Die you freak. Gay freak. Here are some pills of being normal. You should just die. Have some fun with these. I stare at the stuff and notice a small pill bottle with the words how not to be a gay freak take all at the same time. I knew I shouldn't take the pills but I can't help it. I open the bottle and hold pills in my hands. I then pop them into my mouth one after another. I can tell that I'm starting to lose continence but then the door opens and I fall over from overdosing.

Bakugou pov

I walk out of Todoroki's dorm and to my own dorm I needed to eat a little bit because I was really hungry. I go to the mini fridge and as soon as I open it vibrators, toys and lube all falls out of it. I stare at the words which were written on them. Ugly. have fun Bakugwhore. These are for you and Todoroki. Kill yourself. Gay freak. I have good idea on who did this but my knees feel weak and I fall to the ground. Momona. That's who did this but since I'm still in a bit of a state from starving a while ago I begin to feel the tears and I sob into a small ball. Thats when I get a bad feeling about the rest of my classmates on who is gay or Lesbian.