7

Bakugou pov

I was really surprised when Peppermint used my first name.

"Your welcome Shoto." I say back to him. He smiles at the sound of his first name. Shoto leaned back and fell onto the bed curling up into a ball. I cuddle next to him and he falls asleep again. I watch him for awhile then get up to go to the bathroom. As soon as I get back Todoroki is sitting up with tears in his multi-colored eyes.

"W-where did you go?" he asked sniffling. Wow great now hes like a puppy and can't be left alone.

"I went to the bathroom." I say and sit back down wiping the fear tears that fell down his cheeks. Soon hes asleep again. I pull my phone out and begin texting with my mom telling her the situation of me having to be at school 24/7.

Old hag: what you want you brat!

Katsuki: I have to stay at school because of Shoto.

Old Hag: why?

Katsuki: he can't be without me. *sigh*

Old hag: is he your boy friend? *snort*

Katsuki: no, but soon he will be. But since when he was younger he was quite depressed and got no affection. I have to stay with him to repay what he never got.

Old hag: finally you have a good purpose in life!

Katsuki: shut up!

Katsuki: yeah. Here we go and stop bothering me because with all this texting its gonna wake him up!

Old hag: hes cute.

Katsuki: shut up!

I set my phone down and look at Shoto for a minute. Before I realized that I couldn't listen to music without my earbuds. And they kinda were outta reach. I slightly shift out of Shoto. I grabbed the earbud but it was too late. Shoto bulted up from sleeping and looked over at me. He sighed and then layed back down. I sigh and plug myself into music on my phone. I didn't realize that Shoto had become such a small ball and was shivering along with freezing half the room until I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door. I saw Momo.

"I'm so so so so so sorry! I never thought that that is what Momona wanted the stuff for! I-I kinda thought he was well.... Gay and didn't want anyone to know so. So I did what e wanted and I'm so so so so so so so so so so sorry!" the black haired girl began to cry. I'm only comforting Shoto. Ithought. Wait she was the one who made all of the....stuff? But shes sorry. I guess no thats not like the Bakugou Katsuki I know.

"You'd better be Kuso sorry for what you've done! Your stupid actions could've killed Shoto!" I yell at her face not realizing I said Shoto until Momo started to stare at me with such intense eyes and Shoto got out of the bed with tears in his eyes walking over to me.

"D-did you just call him Shoto?" wondered Momo in disbelief. I nod my head.

"Katsuki? Whats going on?" Shoto rubs his eyes and basically falls into me. I hold him close to me.

"H-huh?" stuttered Momo. then she turned on her heal and ran off.

Yaoyorozu pov

I had just seen Todoroki-kun and Bakugou-san calling each other by the first names. I walk fast to my own dorm room. I run inside and fall on my bed. I don't think I would ever have a chance at having Todoroki-kun now. I knew he liked boys but maybe he also liked girls but if hes with bakugou-san then whats the point? He likes a hothead why not me? Todoroki-kun likes Bakugou. How is that even possible. They are the exact opposite! Todoroki is calm and collective and Bakugou is hotheaded and explosive! How would they ever like each other? You know I'm just gonna get more info on this case. NO this isn't stalking them its more of playing detective. I get up and leave the dorm room walking outside. Since there rooms were only on the second floor I could see in the window. I had brought a book so It didn't seem too suspicions. I look up and almost gag in my throat. Todoroki threw himself at Bakugou and hugged him so hard that it made Bakugou fall over! I blink am I going crazy I mumble aloud.

Todoroki pov

"What were you doing with Yaoyorozu?" I aksed Bakugou a hint of jealousy in my voice.

"Are you jealous?" he asked me. I glance down and nod a tiny bit. Bakugou takes my hands and tilts my chin up.

"Just cuz of her good for nothing big rack!? You must be crazy to think I like her. I like YOU!" he whispered to me. I was so happy I threw myself at Katsuki without another thought. We tumbled onto the ground and stayed there.

I had fallen asleep onto of Bakugou. He had carried me to my bed and laid me down but the second he got up I would begin to cry. When I finally woke up I looked at the time 5:45pm I look up to see Bakugou getting some money and getting his shoes on. Then he walked over to me.

"Wanna get something to eat?" he says. I think than nod my head. He heps me get my things and we leave. We walk out the dorms and since it's a bit cold and Bakugou has done so much for me.

"Here hold onto my arm." I gesture to my left side. He nods and takes hold. I use my quirk and made sure that he was at least a bit warm.

"Thanks Candy cane." he smiles. I smile back and we walk on. We made our way a cafe.

"What do you want to get?" asked Katsuki. I look around to see a stack of rice buns. I point to them and Katsuki nods.

"Could we get two rice buns?" he asked the lady at the counter. She nods her head and smiled more when I lean into Katsuki. She gets the food nad Katsuki pays for it. We then sit down ina small booth. I lean on him while he feeds me the rice bun. I chomp away at it until its half way done. He smiles and puts it in a bag while he eats his own.

" I know it may be a bit soon....but ......w-would you like to be my boyfriend?" whispers Katsuki. I nod my head so much I'm afraid that it might fall off. He smiles and kisses me lightly on the cheek. I burn with joy and hug him like a pillow. I can maybe bring my life back into my own control. To forget about the passed and live happy with Katsuki!

END