1

I do not own bnha or any of the photo's on this!

this will have some Japanese in here feel free to look up the words that you don't understand p.s they are mostly the curse words that are in Japanese. :)

Todoroki pov

How did life come to this? I wonder as I pull out the razor blade and begin to slice my skin.

1

2

3

4 I went on cutting until the blood was also on the ground and on the sink. I started to sway a little bit from the blood loss so I sat on the ground leaning my back on the wall of the bathroom. I began to sob quietly. Just die you worthless piece of... shut up! Oh please everyone knows that you're weak! I said shut up! It seemed that the last part I had whimpered out loud. I covered my mouth and sob even more than before. I sit there knowing I should clean up but don't have the energy to do so. That's when...

"Icy Hot where is that damn nerd?! Icy-Todoroki?" Bakugou bursts into my dorm room. Ah Kuso! I didn't lock the door when I came in. He looked at me in pure shock. I looked back just as shocked. He crouches down next to me and looks at me up and down.

Bakugou pov

"Icy Hot where is that damn nerd?! Icy-Todoroki?" I looked at him in the bathroom, tears stained eyes still rolling down pale cheeks. Blood on his arms soaking onto his shirt and a razor in his hand. Along with blood in the sink and on the ground. I bend down to his level.

"Todoroki, tell me what happened." I say in a hushed voice. He doesn't say a thing. I tilt his chin up so he's looking at me whether he likes it or not. I look him in the eyes and ask again.

" Todoroki, tell me what happened." I say with more force this time. At first he's quite then he attempted to tell me at least a little bit.

" I-I j-just thought t-that i-it...." he was cut off by his sobbing. I pull him into an embrace. He tenses up then melts into the embrace.

"It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay." I keep whispering into his ear. After maybe 15 minutes of that I get up and tell him that I'll be right back. I know that this was gonna be a long night. For both me and Icy Hot. I grab a first aid kit and go back into the bathroom. Todoroki had started to cry again. I walked up to him and shushed him with a few pats on the back. He was very skinny. Too skinny. I wrap the gauze around his arms and bandage them well. I sadly had had experience with doing this stuff. The damn nerd had tried to bleed out in middle school. I had also tried to starve myself in middle school.

Todoroki pov

Bakugou wrapped up my arms and pulled me into another hug. I was surprised he was so good and doing bandages but I was too tired to ask at the moment.

"T-thank y-you B-bakugou." I whispered then everything went black.

When I wake up I'm in my bed with strong arms wrapped around me. I look to see bakugou. I don't try to get out of his grasp instead I snuggle in deeper to him, falling back to sleep for about 20 minutes until my alarm wakes us both.

"Good morning Icy Hot." whispered Bakugou with a soft smile on his face. I had never seen Bakugou smiling like that. I shrug it off and get up wiggling into my uniform.

"Where are you going? You need to eat something." says a voice behind me. I turn slowly to see bakugou holding up a piece of toast with jam on it. I look at it and turn back around.

"Todoroki. You have to eat, I won't let you starve yourself! It's a horrible feeling to almost starve to death..." he stopped talking and went quite. I looked at him over my shoulder. He starved himself to the point of death. I walk up to him. His hands were the toast. I take the piece of bread with a shaky hand. Putting it up to my lips and taking the smallest nibble possible. It tasted sour in my mouth despite all the butter that was on it. You're not gonna eat all of that, are you, fatty! Please stop this for Bakugou. Bakugou this bakugou that! You think he cares for your sad O shiri? N-no... that's right so why eat it to please him on a diet, remember? I know that but.. Stop eating the damn toast you fatty! O-okay.

"I can't eat Bakugou.... I just can't." I whimper out to him. He takes the bread and eats it himself.

"You are gonna eat a bit more at lunch time." he says just the words made me shake a bit.