What if she leaves too?

Y/N POV

-I was training for the whole morning. I thought I needed more workouts because of the injury. Jungkook and the guys came an hour later. We practiced for a while and I had to go make Jimin something for breakfast. I decided to make him a sandwich because I didn't have a lot of time before my class starts. I knocked on the door of my room because I gave my key to Taehyung.

Taehyung: "Hello Love."

Y/N: "Hey Tae, did I wake you up?"

Taehyung: "Your boyfriend did a few minutes ago."

Y/N: "My what now?"

Taehyung: "He's been running the whole morning trying to find you."

Y/N: "What are you talking about? I don't have a boyfriend!"

Taehyung: "Jimin is pissed."

Y/N: "Why?"

Taehyung: "He didn't like the fact that you slept in my bed with Minho in the room."

Y/N: "He didn't even notice me being there. And why would he  even care?"

Taehyung: "I don't know Love, but by the way, why are you so sweaty?"

Y/N: "I was practicing for like two hours this morning."

Taehyung: "But Jin said-"

Y/N: "That's why we are not telling Jin."

Taehyung: "Fine I won't tell, but is that sandwich for me I'm starving."

-He reached out to grab it from my arm but I moved the sandwich behind my back.

Y/N: "It's not for you, it's for Jimin."

Taehyung: "Fine but don't expect me to help you when he starts yelling at you."

Y/N: "Why would he yell at me?"

Taehyung: "I said too much already, I'm gonna go get ready for the class."

-And he just ran off. What did he mean by that? I wish I had time to think about that but I'm already a bit late.

...

-I was so tired. Maybe I should have skipped the training this morning. I was in the classroom waiting for the teacher to come, but he was pretty late to class. But it caught my attention that Jimin was late too. I asked Taehyung about it but he didn't know either. I was on my phone for a few minutes and I got a text.

Tae bear:
"Wanna head out?"

-I just looked over to him and nodded. Maybe we will find Jimin somewhere.

Jungkook: "Hey Shorty where are you going?"

Y/N: "I'm going with Tae."

Jungkook: "May I ask where?"

Y/N: "Well I don't know where Jimin is so I'll try finding him."

-I was curious where Jimin was, but I just needed an excuse for leaving the class.

Taehyung: "Are we looking for the monster that is going to kill us the moment he sees us?"

-We were walking down the hallway. I hope that he is okay.

Y/N: "I'm worried, and he is not a monster."

Jimin: "Do you mean that?"

-We stood frozen on the spot. We looked at each other before turning around to see Jimin.

Y/N: "Jimin where were you?"

Jimin: "Do you mean what you said?"

Y/N: "Of course I do. You are not a monster, you just need time."