First fight

Taehyung: "OPEN THE DOOR NOW!"

-I woke up in a second I stood up and I looked around the room. I was so confused I had no idea what was going on. He sure has a way of waking somebody up. I heard loud noises, like something being broken. I ran to my door and when I opened it everyone was outside of Jimin's door?

Y/N: "Taehyung what the hell?"

Taehyung: "I guess you haven't heard."

Y/N: "Heard what? What is happening!?"

-The loud banging was heard again. I don't know what was that but it was coming from Jimin's room.

Taehyung: "I don't know what's wrong with him but he is throwing stuff around and breaking everything."

Y/N: "How long has this been going on?"

Lucas: "Quite some time."

Hoseok: "As always you sleep through everything."

Taeyong: "He is way too loud, and we have no idea what's going on in there."

Y/N: "Can you please wait in the living room I'll try something."

Lucas: "Let's go."

-I waited till they were all gone and I sat with my back leaning on the door. I didn't want anyone to hear me saying anything so I knocked on the door and talked slowly and quietly.

Y/N: "Jimin I'm sorry, I was careless and I wasn't thinking, open the door for me, please. It's just me here I won't let anybody else in, just open the door."

-The loud noises stopped. But I didn't hear the door unlock. I just want to help you stupid open the door.

Y/N: "Please baby open the door, I know that it was hard for you to watch that. I took what you said to seriously."

-Tears were coming on their own. I had no control over that. It wasn't long when the door finally unlocked. I was literally pulled inside. He locked the door again while I looked around. He had made such a mess out of the room.

Y/N: "What happened?"

-He didn't say anything he just kneeled down and he placed his head in the crook of my neck. I never saw him like this, I just don't know if there is anything I can say or do to make him feel better. I just hugged him and caressed his back.

Y/N: "I'm sorry."

-I don't know when he started smashing things, but he looked tired and exhausted. I should have come to him last night. After a few minutes he fell asleep. I slowly layed him down and I got up to clean the mess he made.

•••

-After quite some time I finally finished cleaning. I'm not mad at him for breaking all this stuff, but he should have just talked to me first. He always has to do it his own way. I walked over to the living room, they were all sitting and watching TV while eating leftover pizza.

Y/N: "Hey Tae can you help me?"

Taehyung: "Sure."

-I didn't want to leave Jimin on the floor like that so I called Taehyung to lift him up on the bed. I'm not saying I'm weak, just he is a lot bigger than I am.

Taehyung: "So what happened exactly?"

Y/N: "I don't know. I know that he has his own way of solving his anger or sadness or what ever he felt last night. And he just fell asleep in my arms."