Little Pumpkin

Jimin: "I..."

Y/N: "Why didn't you call me Nana, I would have helped you prepare the food."

Grandma: "That's okay, Jimin helped me."

Y/N: "But why did you make so much? There's not that many of us, you look like you are feeding the whole neighborhood."

Grandma: "I invited your friends when you were little they've been helping me with things I can't do alone. I hope you don't mind."

Y/N: "You invited JB?"

Grandma: "Yes and Jinyoung, Taeyong, Felix and that cute kid what was his name again?"

Y/N: "Hyunjin..."

Grandma: "Oh yes Hyunjin. He is a handsome one."

Y/N: "But grandma why did you invite them I haven't seen them in so long, and it's not like we talk with each other. I was little when I last saw them I can't even remember them. And they were not that nice to me."

Grandma: "But I thought they could use some new friends and they said they wanted to see you again yesterday."

Y/N: "Grandma you should have asked me first."

-She left the room looking angry and scared. I was taken by surprise by that. I have never seen her like that.

Jimin: "I'll go see if she's okay."

Grandma: "Thank you Jimin, I'm sorry you had to hear that."

Jimin: "That's okay."

-I ran after her but she didn't stop running no matter how much I hated running I can't just let her go by herself. We were on some kind of cliff I don't even know where we were but it was getting darker and I was worried if she is okay. But soon after she stoped and just sat on the ground. I didn't know if I should go to her or just stand here.

Y/N: "You can go back I'm fine."

Jimin: "You don't seem fine."

-I sat next to her. She didn't even look at me.

Y/N: "I want to be alone."

Jimin: "I can't let you sit here alone."

Y/N: "Like you care what happens to me."

Jimin: "I..."

Y/N: "Don't bother answering that. I know exactly who you are. You don't care about anybody except for yourself. You don't have to pretend like you care so just leave."

Jimin: "You know nothing about me."

Y/N: "That's the whole point! Nobody knows nothing about you! Because you are isolating yourself and you don't need anybody, and sorry for trying to make you feel loved when I invited you here. You are just empty inside."

-It hurt what she said. I didn't know she thought about me that way. She got up and walked back.

Jimin: "Where are you going?"