Chapter 10

Y/n POV:

The next day:

I woke up at 7:00 in the morning. I wanted to talk with Severus before Lily wakes up. I want to talk to him about his home life and see if he have any problems that I might be of assistance to.  I got dressed and brushed my teeth. 

A/N: chose an outfit

I made (favorite breakfast). I ate it quickly. Since my parents aren't up yet, I wrote them a note: I am visiting a friend in the park. I will be back home soon. xxxxxx Y/N.  

I cleaned up and washed the dishes. After doing that, I grabbed the house keys and walked to the park.

The street was quiet and lonely. There was barely anyone outside. 

At the park:

Many flowers were blooming this time of year. There were daisies, lilies, petunias, and roses. There was the broken tree where I first met Severus. I wished I was here with Lily, so we can see who can swing the highest.

"Y/N! You're here early today!" Severus said.

I hugged him and said, "I wanted to ask you something... so I decided to come early, knowing you are always here early."

Severus and I down near the broken tree and he said, "I'm here now, so what do you want to talk to me about?"

"What is like at your home?"

Severus's face became paler and turned away from me. 

"I don't want to talk about it right now," he murmured, not looking at me.

I grabbed his hand and reassured him, "You can tell me. I just want to know if you are alright."

He pulled away from my grip and shouted, "I don't want to talk about it!" He stormed away from me. 

I ran after him and grabbed him by the shoulder. He turned around and growled, "What is it?"

"What is bothering you? I am your friend, so you can tell me."

"I said I DON'T want to talk about it!" he yelled. He pulled away from my grip and continued walking. 

Even though I hate doing, this I know this is the only way he will tell me what is bothering him and what's it like at his home. "Severus Snape, if you don't tell me what's it like at your home, never talk to me or Lily ever again! If you do, I will make sure I hex you!" I threatened, walking away from Severus.

Severus's eyes widen and become paler. "Y/N come back! I will tell you! Just come back and let me explain!" he pleaded. 

I walked back to him and waited for him to explain.

He took a  deep breath and stuttered quietly, "My dad beats my mom and me."

A/N: How do you think Y/N will react? Comment what you think down below. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any suggestions or ideas, please let me know. I am looking for a co-author for this story. If you are interested, please let me know. Have a good day and stay safe! xxxxxx Denise