ITS CORONA TIME

Im late, I know, shut the fuck up.

So, people are dying and it sucks but I do have to say, this quarinte thing- fuckin blessing.

Ive been enjoying it tbh. Although not much to do, its been fun. Even though i am updating, following people back, this does not mean im fully back.

Speaking of which- i decided something final (story wise).

I have taken requests and stuff from alot of you and, apparently, havent followed thru <due to me being stripped of my phone>. But i might start doing stories again. These stories are mostly just random with a bit of plot. Makes sense, right? Yeah, whatever.

Back to the story thing- Like the weeb i am, im probably just gonna make some fanfics too. (some ships some not) including some shows i know. I only really know, like, four. ;-;

Anyways, that was it for boring shit. Now onto story time (for those who didnt leave already for some reason)

STORYTIME:

Picture this: 13 year old me at a booth sale in front of a Walmart with my Girl Scout troop. My friend, lets call her...Abby, was my best friend who i knew since 6th grade. Shes the reason i joined this troop in the first place. Standing next to me, rolling her heels up and down, rising and falling as we all wait for the next customer, she turns and asks me, "Me and Geena are hanging out later at my house, care to join?"

I agreed, hesitantly. I brought it to her knowledge that i had to ask my mother first. She smiled and simply said, "okay. Tell me what she says."

I pulled out my phone, heart yearning for a yes. Litle did i know, i was about to make a grave mistake.

'Abby asked if i wanted to go and hang out with her for a while,' I texted quickly. 'Is it fine with you?'

Less than a second later, the phone buzzes in my palm.

Please say yes, please say yes, please, please, please...

'Yeah sure. Be by to pick you up at 8-8:30' I nearly had a heart attack... From excitement! Oh god, i actually get to go all the way out of town with my bestest friend in the whole world?! No friggin way!!

Hours later....

Time didnt exist. Not while i was there. I was having the time if my life, eating, partying, gossiping, existing, it was the best couple hours ive ever had.

8pm rolls around, a text from my mom reminding me, and i feel the happiness pour out of me knowing that it was time for me to leave.

'Im right outside in the front. Tell your friends thank you.' The text read.

"Gotta go." I said, sighing.

They wished me farewell and i went outside, locked the gate behind me, and looked for my mothers car.

The whole street was empty. No car in sight.

"What the heck?" I pulled out my phone.

'Im in the front....' i glazed over the text.

Where? Did she forget where Abby lived?

No. She just is around the corner. Right?

No sign of mom for 5 minutes. I text her asking her where she is. She asked me the same thing. I was confused. Really really confused. Who's house was she in front of?

My friends came out and with puzzled looks, asked me why i was still here. I told them that something was wrong and my mom is at someone elses house.

They snickered and laughed. True, it was kind of humorous, but at the same time, i was dead worried.

I got a call from my mother. I put it in speaker.

"Where are you? Its been nearly an hour! Tell your friends goodbye and lets go!" She said, upset.

"Mom," i giggled. "Mom, i think your at the wrong house. You are nowhere in sight."

My friends burst out laughing and i faintly smile. My mom, on the other hand, is nearly fuming.

"House? What house? Im parked in the No Parking lane at Walmart!"

My heart sank and i nearly threw up.

"No, mom, i said i was going with my friends to hang out at their house. W...why are you at Walmart?"

"You never said anything about going to someones HOUSE!" Her voice went higher as she went. A ball grew in my throat, burning my tounge and stinging my eyes.

My friends were still laughing, this time, at me.

"Oh, god, mom, I-...Im sorry- I thought-"

"Nevermind," she jabbed. "Im on my way." The call ended. My knees buckled and i collapsed like a sack of bricks on the asphalt. Tears burned my eyes and froze my cheeks as they fused with late night breeze.

I began freaking out. The world grew small and dark, my throat seized and tightened, my lungs ached and blazed for air. I was a mess. I dont even remeber it all. I remeber the horrified looks stained on my friends faces as i choked and cried and caved in on myself. Next thing i know, my phone is squeezed under my heel on the road.

Holy shit...

I picked it up slowly. If i wasnt in trouble for lying to my mom, now i am. A web of cracked glass bloomed from the top of the screen down to the core. I. Was. Fucked.

Headlights. I whipped my head around so fast my friends nearly shit themselves and sure enough, they were my mom's. My heart ran a thousand miles.

Im doomed. Im doomed. This is it. Im dead.

My mom pulled up, rolling her windows down and to my horror, she was smiling. Smiling. Not angry or outraged or disappointed. No. She was...laughing. I felt like shit.

"My goodness, you worried me!" She beamed. "Glad to know youre okay.."

What   the    fuck?

"W-...wha?" I could only manage that.

Everyone laughed.

I rushed to the car and buried my face with embarrassment. I wanted to just die.

"Oh sweetie," my mom began, picking up my phone. "What a shame. Guess we will have to get this fixed."

I was so fucking confused. I prepared for death and what i got was...was whatever the shit this is. Fucking Friendship is Magic bullshit.**

Not gonna lie, though. This was way worse than death.

My mom wished my friends goodbye and we drove off into the night, forgetting this for the rest of our lives.

THE END.

(**No disrespect to the show or the fans of MLP)

QUESTION OF THE DAY: "what is the one this that happened during this quarantine that you will never forget?"

Please comment your answers!!! ☆

Anyways, i hope you enjoyed this. Sorry for not being active like before, im doing my best :)

Anyways, dont die and stay safe :p