Imperfect Girl

Yujin woke up because her phone keeps on ringing non-stop.

"Hello? Who is this?" the sleepy girl asked.

"YAH! AHN YUJIN! What took you so long to answer my calls?!" Wonyoung shouted at the girl.

"I'm sorry, Wonyoung. I just woke up. What is it, by the way?"

"Yena-unnie is inviting us for a sleepover. I am on my way to your house. You better prepare yourself."

"Alright, alright."

Yujin ended the call and started preparing for the sleepover.

Wonyoung arrived at the Ahn's Residence and heard Matthew talking to someone over the phone.

"I told you, I already made a move. I can guarantee you that it will only take a few months."

Matthew saw Wonyoung staring at him so he quickly ended the call.

"Hi, Wonyoung! What brings you here?"

"Ahhh. I am just here to pick Yujin up. My cousin is organizing a sleepover party." Wonyoung replied to the older boy.

"I see. Enjoy your sleepover! Yujin is still in her room. You can just go to her room and wait her there."

"Thank you, Oppa!" Wonyoung bowed and went directly to Yujin's room.

Wonyoung knocked at the door and Yujin quickly opened the door. She entered and observed the room.

"I am almost done packing. It will only just take a few minutes."

"Ah. It's okay Yujiniie."

Wonyoung met Yujin when they were 10 years old.

Flashback

"Hello new girl in town! I am Wonyoung!"

Little Wonyoung observed that the other girl is so shy and timid.

"I--i'm Yujin."

"Hello, Yujinnie!" both of them smiled

End of flashback

To be honest, it was weird for Wonyoung because she never knew Yujin that much. Everytime they will talk about their childhood experience, Yujin keeps on saying to Wonyoung that she don't really remember some of her memories. Of course it was weird for Wonyoung, but she just thought that maybe Yujin is just a forgetful dork.

"Yay! I'm done packing!" Yujin excitedly wore her backpack and look at Wonyoung.