One Week

ONE WEEK.

It's been one week since Yena's farewell party. Yujin and Wonyoung is on their way to the airport to send Yena off.

The car was filled with silence when Wonyoung decided to speak.

"I can't believe that Yena-unnie will be leaving again."

"Yena-unnie is a talented woman. I know she'll finish her final output on time and she'll definitely come back soon." Yujin answered.

It was silent. AGAIN.

Wonyoung really wanted to open up the thing between her and Yujin. Are they still going to pretend and act as lovers? After the farewell party, they went on their seperate lives and did not had the opportunity to talk about their "plan". She thinks that she might look so desperate if she will be the one who will initiate the topic.

After a long drive, they arrived at the airport where they were greeted by Eunbi and Minjoo.

"Good Morning to both of you!" the oldest girl greeted.

Both girls smiled and bowed at Eunbi. Yujin shifted her sight at Minjoo and saw the girl smiling at her. She bowed her head which was also done by the other.

After the party, Eunbi and Minjoo left the party earlier. The last time they talked was at the beach. Hence, it is reasonable that Yujin missed Minjoo so bad.

"Sooo, where's Yena-unnie?" Wonyoung asked.

"I think she's on her way here with Yuri and Chaewon." Eunbi answered.

"How about Sakura-unnie?" the youngest further asked.

ONE WEEK.

It's been also one week since Sakura last talked to Minjoo. After she left at the party, she never talked to the other girl. No calls, text messages, or anything. Hearing Wonyoung's question makes Minjoo worried.

"Actually, I think she's busy with her family's business. Owning a big corporation can be a burden." Minjoo awkwardly chuckled.

"OHHHH I seee. WAIT! There's Yena-unnie!!" Wonyoung shouted.

The group approched Yena and gave them their final hug.

"Thank you guys for coming! I can't wait to come back really soon."

Yena was holding her tears. She will really miss this squad.

"Unnie! Make sure to graduate so you can stay here for good." Yujin said.

"No worries, my friend. Take care of Wonyoung, okay? Hurt her and I'll hurt you. She's still my baby cousin."