Outing

People will agree with Will Rogers when he stated that pain is such an uncomfortable feeling that even a tiny amount of it is enough to ruin every enjoyment. Yujin and Minjoo expected not enjoying this outing because they experienced one of the most painful events that happened to them.

"So they're back together huh?" Yujin thought. She has no right to be angry or jealous because it's her fault for letting the other girl go. She's unaware that tears are starting to form in her eyes. When her tears are about to drop, she was surprised when Wonyoung clung to her arms and told everyone that she is Wonyoung's girlfriend.

For Minjoo, seeing Yujin really makes her heart crazy. When they had an eye contact, she can't help but to be captivated by Yujin's eyes. However, seeing the other girl reminds her the pain Yujin brought to her. Now, hearing that Wonyoung and Yujin are now together feels like putting an alcohol in a deep cut wound. It hurts. It really really hurts.

It was awkward and silent.

Yuri felt the weird atmosphere so she started talking

"Uhhh my sister and cousin is on their way now so I think I'll just introduce them later. Thank you to the powerpuff girls for designing the venue. I know I can trust you guys." Yuri smiled.

"Of course Yena has been a nice friend to everyone. She deserves to have a party like this." Eunbi replied.

Everyone went on their seperate ways. Yujin and Wonyoung went to the beach while the rest are preparing their rooms and cooking their dinner.

The sun is setting and both girls are sitting in the sand. Wonyoung observed that the other girl is too quiet.

Wonyoung, then, started speaking

"Did you know,"

Yujin looked at the other girl..

"That when you're watching the sunset or sunrise with the person you love, you'll be happy together, forever?"

Wonyoung smiled at Yujin.

"Really?" Yujin asked.

"Yep. I think we'll be best friends, forever." Wonyoung replied.

Deep-inside, Wonyoung want something more. Hearing that Minjoo and Sakura are back together, it sparked hope and joy at her heart. But she is aware that it will be a long and painful process because Yujin is so in love with Minjoo.

"I am sorry for what happened earlier. I only panicked because you're in the verge of crying."

"It's okay. Thank you for saving me earlier." Yujin replied.

"So what do we do now?" Wonyoung asked.

"I don't really know. I think let's just go with the flow."