Deal

Upon hearing Yujin's confession, Matthew quickly pulled his sister to his room.

"It's true. You're Minjoo's first love."

"Did you already know about this?" Yujin asked.

"I did. When she told us that you are her first love, I didn't really believed it. But when she told us that she calls you Jinjin, I changed my mind. No one really calls you Jinjin unless you're close, so yeah, everything made sense that it's you. She remembers you already, but she thinks you're dating Wonyoung. Why can't you break up with Wonyoung? If you guys are pretending, why are you trying to build your future together?" Matthew asked.

Yujin only sighed. She realized that she never told anyone about the situation involving Ryujin, her mom, and Wonyoung.

"Mom knew about Wonyoung. She's trying to be supportive, she already told Mrs. Jang about it. It's difficult to end our "relationship" that quickly. Also, "

Yujin paused.

"Also, what?" Matthew asked.

"Mom has an adopted daughter. Her name is Shin Ryujin. She keeps on blackmailing us about the legitimacy of our relationship. Once she tells mom that it's just a fake thing, mom and Mrs. Jang might be disappointed."

Yujin lowered her head.

Matthew now understand why Yujin seemed to be troubled. But what troubled him more is, who is Shin Ryujin?

"Aigoo. Look what you got yourself into." Matthew chuckled.

"By the way, Why did you not tell me that I'm Minjoo's first love? Why did you not tell me that she remembered me already?" Yujin asked.

"We are waiting for you to remember as well. We have no idea if what Minjoo remembered is real. We need a confirmation from you."

"I see. That's good that I remembered it. I didn't expect that we somehow got a connection from the past, other than mom accidentally removing her memories."

Matthew knew that Yujin is not ready to know everything. Their mom is Yujin's role model. If she'll know everything at once, it might kill her.

"Aside from that, do you remember anything?" the brother asked.

"I remembered playing with Minjoo and Chaewon, up until the kiss. I remembered nothing beyond that." Yujin replied.

"How come you did not remember that you lost those memories, Yujin-ah?"

"Maybe I fell hard before. Mom told me that there was this accident that removed my memories. She kinda told me that it was Minjoo's fault, but I don't believe her." Yujin replied.

Matthew sighed. His mother really went to Yujin's brain.

"Let's keep digging this, Yujin. Try to remember as many as you can. Please don't let Mom know. She'll be upset if she knew about this. Understood?" Matthew firmly said.

"Yes, Sir." Yujin said while saluting to her brother.

"We have a deal." Matthew smiled.

After talking with his sister, Matthew grabbed her phone to message everyone, including Minjoo, that Yujin remembered something.

Upon reading Matthew's message, Minjoo quickly messaged her first love.

"Yujin-ah, can we talk?"

Yujin read the message and sighed

"I guess Oppa told her already." Yujin thought

"Sure, Minjoo. Tell me the details."

It was a cloudy afternoon when Yujin arrived at the café. After a few minutes, Minjoo arrived wearing a plain white shirt and skinny jeans.