iii. don't feel too much, please

feelings are like salt and pepper. a little too much of it will ruin the dishes.

and, the hardest part of feelings is that you don't really know when you already feel too much. sometimes, you only know when it's already too much.

and, suddenly...

those little nice things mean a lot to you.

every little shifting causes a fight.

you can be really happy like you're on cloud nine. or, you can be really sad like you're falling from the sky, hit the concrete, torn in pieces.

feelings grow bigger every time you follow what it wants. and, it's getting bigger like a bubble, but with you in it. one little blow and you fall miserably.

so, please, don't follow your feelings all the time. follow the truth.

'cause feelings are uncontrollable, then control your action.

stop doing all those things that can make you fall deeper and deeper, which will lead you to the state of feeling too much.

your heart doesn't always know the truth. most of the time, it just wants pleasure.

- Alvi Syahrin

***

so, what's your thought? how do you feel?

next chapter: iv. you don't have to be pretty.

if you like this writing, please support it by voting it and leaving a comment (line by line, maybe? hehe. anyway...,) thank you for coming here, reading this, i hope it will give you something inside.

follow me on instagram, tumblr, twitter, telegram: alvisyhrn