3.

"Yes Haz?"

"Um. You kinda drenched me in dish soap. Would you mind lending me something?" Harry asked nervously. "Haha yeah sorry bout that. Of course. What size are you?" Louis asked.

They both looked at each other and laughed. Both having a dirty mind. "Big." Harry said with a grin and Louis took the hint. "Ok..." He said trailing off.

"Here." Louis said, handing Harry the new hoodie. Louis didn't really own many shirts. But he always liked having big hoodies he could cuddle into, so Harry fit into them pretty well.

"Thanks" Harry said taking it from him. Harry was about to walk out when Louis started stripping.

Harry's eyes widened as Louis took off his clothes piece by piece. "Um... Should I go?..." Harry asked nervously. "Oh sorry. Um if you want, yeah, I don't mind." Louis replied still facing the other way.

Harry was unable to form words. Louis turned around now facing Harry and waited for a response.

"Harry?" Louis said with a chuckle. Harry suddenly realised how long he'd been standing there. "Uhh... Yeah I'll just change here." He managed.

Louis was now down to his boxers and began walking toward his wardrobe which Harry was standing next to. As Louis got closer, Harry pulled his shirt over his head leaving his top half exposed.

Harry was wearing jeans. Louis noticed too. He pulled a pair of sweat pants out and chucked them to Harry. "You can't sleep in jeans." Louis said with a chuckle. "Haha yeah." Harry replied.

Louis pulled out some sweat pants for himself and a t-shirt. Harry was hesitant to take off his pants but eventually started struggling with his jeans button.

He got it undone and slid the pants down his legs. He didn't realise how slowly until Louis said...

"Putting on a show Haz?" He said with a smirk. Harry blushed and looked down. Pulling his pants off the rest of the way and sliding into the other pair.

"No." He replied after putting them on. "Alright then. Woman get some sleep?" Louis asked getting under the covers. "Do I? You kinda flipped out about your sheets. Hiding something Tomo?" Harry said smirking.

Louis went pale. "Uh... N-no. Let's just g-get some sleep yeah?" Louis replied curling up in the bed. "Nope. Tell me." Harry pushed as he crawled along the bed. "Last night. I didn't sleep because I was doing other stuff..." Louis said. Harry's eyes widened.

"You-"

"Yeah."

Harry was cut off. He tried to hide his smile behind his hand as be thought about it more.

"Harry... Mmm... Feels so, uh, good..." Louis said as he thrusted into Harry. "Uh, Lou, mmm, fuck, you're so big..." Harry moaned.  "Harry..." Louis trailed off. His thrusts getting sloppy. "Fuck, Louis" they were both sweating and panting. Then Louis released.

His eyes shot open. Louis knew he liked Harry. But it was wrong. As wrong. As he opened his eyes, he saw Harry laying in front and, wait, were they spooning?!

The thought crossed Louis' mind but quickly faded as Harry grinded his hips back into Louis' crotch. This part wasn't a dream. Louis was hard as a rock and Harry was making it worse.

Louis schooling Harry. "Haz... Wake up" Louis looked over his shoulder to read that it was 3:15am on his alarm clock. "Mmm Lou, what is it?" Harry replied with a raspy morning voice. 

Louis was frozen. He didn't know what to do. His crush was laying in front of him, grinding his hips back into Louis' only moments before, Louis had a boner and he was stuck.

Before he could say anything Harry rolled over. He still hasn't opened his eyes, until Harry got a little too close and their both very hard dicks brushed together.

Harry's eyes shot open just as Louis' did minutes before.

~~

What do you think? This also is kinda not a true story but a real life situation, and I'm telling the story of what I want to happen. So this is all made up but it's more of a fantasy. Tell me your thoughts!