5.

When Harry got home he broke down.

"Harry?" Anne (Harry's mum ❤️) asked as her son slammed their front door closed. "Sorry mum. Not feeling too good. I don't want dinner tonight." Harry replied as tears started to fill his eyes and his knees started getting weak.

"Ok baby. I'll be up later to check on you. If you need anything, give me a tell." Anne said as Harry walked up to his room.

Harry closed his door and flopped down onto the bed. He closed his eyes and tears began falling. He started losing his breath and started shaking. I needed Louis. More than anything.

After about 15 minutes, Anne came in. By now Harry was in a worse state. His bed sheets were ruin. Pillow and sleeves soaked in tears, his eyes red a puffy from crying and his shaky breathe was now able to be heard.

"Harry, baby, what's wrong?" Anne said walking over to the bed to hold Harry. "M-mum I need t-to tell you s-something." Harry said quietly. He needed help. And they only way he could get it was by telling his mum.

"Ok honey. I'm listening." Anne said not knowing what was about to happen. "Mum I-I think I like L-Louis." Harry said as best he could. But still annoyed that he stuttered.

"Baby it's ok come here." She pulled Harry closer. She started playing with his shoulder length hair. "I love you no matter what Harry. I don't care who you love. As long as you're happy. That's all that really matter ok." She said soothing.

"Y-you're not mad?" Harry replied still a bit shocked. "No Harry. Never." She replied.

"Why are you upset? What happened?" She said not letting go of him. "He got a girlfriend." Harry said and tears started to gather in his eyes again.

"Aw baby. It's ok. Shh shh. It'll be ok. I've got you" Anne repeated into his ear until he calmed down.

"Harry, things like this are going to happen. Ok? And it doesn't matter. If Louis has a girlfriend, then that's his choice. It's up to you whether or not he's worth fighting for ok? So chin up. And get some sleep. It's getting late." Anne said with her hand tilting Harry's face up to look her in the eyes.

"Ok... Thanks mum. You're the best." Harry said wiping his nose and laying down. Anne stayed by his side for a while but got up and left after a few minutes.

~~~

If you don't like reading smut or stuff like that, you might want to skip this part. It's only Louis, so I don't know what you'd call it but yeah.

"Mmm. Harry, you're so tight. Uh..." Louis moaned. "Uhh, yes Louis mmm. You're so big" Harry replied as Louis thrusted. The room was filled with pants, and moans. Until they both climaxed and Louis woke up.

He looked over to see it was 4am. Then he looked down to see the tent forming in his pants. "Fuck" Louis said as he palmed himself. "H-Harry..." He started getting faster as he felt the pit in his stomach. His eyes closed and he thought about the dream he just had and hit his high. Cum shooting in his boxers.

He stopped. And tried to catch his breath. His phone went off. Who could be texting this late? He thought.

Haz: I can't sleep :(

Lou: me either :(

Louis got up to get changed out of his now very wet and uncomfortable boxers. And came back to his phone.

Haz: why can't you sleep?

Haz: is it Eleanor?

Haz: is it me??

Haz: did I do something?

Haz: I'm sorry boobear I didn't mean to

Haz: Lou why aren't you answering me? :(

Lou: Hazza it's ok. I was just getting changed. It's not you. Don't worry. Just stuff with El.

Louis lied.

Haz: I swear to god. If she hurts you, she will regret it.

Lou: Harry, it's ok. It's nothing. Try to get some sleep yeah?

Haz: hhh. Yeah ok. Good night Lou .x

Lou: good night Hazza.

~~~

Thoughts? I hope this chapter was better than the last. Vent about something. Get it all out haha xx tpwk ❤️