wish i had a gf m.m

You were the cousin of the one and only nikki fucking sixx. You and nikki grew up together your parents treated you like absolute shit so they sent you to go and live with your aunt which happened to be nikkis mother.

You thought that getting away from your parents was going to be a good thing but boy were you wrong. She treated you exactly how she treated nikki. Just because you were her niece didn't mean that you would get any kind of special treatment.

You ran off with nikki to hollywood and it was the best decision that you had ever made because it led you to where you were now. Mötley Crües makeup and hair artist.

Now it would be crazy to just be close with nikki in the band you are actually close with the other members as well. Tommy is like an annoying little brother to you, Vince is the flirtiest little shit head you have ever met but when it comes to it you both also have a great brother sister relationship and lastly Mick mars you were completely head over heels for that man, but of course he didnt know that he was someone you went to when you needed to vent he has such a great and caring personality and thats one of the main reasons you fell for him.

Before the show you guys were hanging out on the stage after setting up, Tommy was with his girlfriend heather and nikki was just standing somewhere while sipping on his drink, Vince was sitting away from everyone else and you were sitting next to Mick in complete silence but it wasn't an awkward silence it was quite comfortable.

"I think i'm in love mick" tommy sighs.

Before Mick could reply we all turned our heads towards Skylar crying as Vince was holding her not wanting to give her back to Sharise. Skylars cry of "momma" made Sharise finally speak up " we're going to be late, she wants me" she said while reaching for Skylar. When she finally grabbed Skylar she looked at Vince with such annoyance and said "Bye vince" before walking off and soothing her crying daughter.

We all watched as Sharise walked out with Skylar and as Vince got up to go talk to Doc.

"Is this bring your fucking girlfriend to work day?" Nikki asked earning small laughs from you and Tommy.

"I wish i had a girlfriend" Mick said with a little bit of a sad tone.

"I know Mick, i know" nikki said before sipping on his drink again.

The only person who knew about your little crush on Mick was Tommy and what he said next completely took you by surprise. 

"You know Mick i think i know just the right girl for you" Tommy said while looking at you with a slight smirk.

"Don't you fucking dare" you mouthed to him then put your head in your hands because you knew you were about to be embarrassed.

"I'm not about to date one of the fucking groupies that you have already fucked drummer" Mick said while rolling his eyes.

"Oh shes not a groupie its Y/N she really likes you" Tommy replied while looking at Mick who was now in complete shock.

Mick looked at you and you were on the verge of crying you couldn't quite tell what Mick was thinking and it scared you.

"y/n is that tru-" Mick tried asking before he was cut off.

" I'm sorry i cant be here um i, i, i gotta go" you said with a shaky voice before running off somewhere backstage.

As you were running backstage you heard footsteps coming after you which only made you run faster you heard them getting closer so you opened the nearest door you could find and hid in there. You had no idea what room you just walked into but that didn't matter because you got away from whoever was chasing after you and you really didn't wanna deal with anyone right now.

"Is there a certain reason why you're  in my dressing room?" you heard someone ask and you were turned to be faced with the one person you really didn't wanna see right now because you were really embarrassed.

Mick.

"Look Mick what Tommy said, he never knows what the hell he is talking about" you said while looking down not wanting to look up at him.

Mick let out a sigh and then went and sat next to you and grabbed your hand which caused you to look up at him.

" y/n i like you too" he said with a small genuine smile.

You couldn't believe it.

"oh please you don't have to say that just because you feel bad for me mick" you said while getting up.

"Im just nikkis cousin that you dont want upset i doubt that you have any real feelings for me anyw- " you were cut off by Micks soft lips on yours and you felt like you were on cloud nine.

As both of you pulled away he tucked your hair behind your ear. "y/n i have always liked you, i just didn't know how to tell you i'm older than you are and i didn't want you to deal with all of my health issues plus i really didnt think that i would be good for y-" now he was the one being cut off by your lips being pressed against his.

He kissed you back and in the moment everything disappeared and it was just the both of you.

You didn't know you both had started a heated make out session until you heard someone speak up.

"WOAH GET IT OLD MAN" you hear Vince yell and also earning wolf whistles from the other boys .

You and Mick both pulled away from each other blushing.

"Oh fuck off you fucking teenagers" Mick said to the 3 boys standing in the door way. 

You let out a small laugh and hid your blushing face into Micks shoulder.

Once the three boys left you and Mick shared one last kiss before walking out and joining the other boys, even though you both knew that they would be teasing you guys about yalls relationship for the rest of the day.

a/n
first imagine! don't be scared to comment or send me requests!