It was the last time when I thought about a boy. After class 12 I was not the same girl. I knew that I was only good at studies and it was my only option. I polished myself and now am a professor. It would seem cliche but I started writing poems, quotes that sometimes motivated me to move on but it never succeeded completely.

I was always amused at the stories and movies that had happy endings. I wished everything in my life was like that. I wished that I too had good friends and a loving boyfriend (thinking of boyfriend I always visualized Pranzal). I hoped someday somewhere he would understand me and love me the way I love him. Just like fairy tale endings of novels and movies I kept on imagining my life to be so and waited for the same.

**

I zoomed in to this group photo. His face has not changed a bit. I took a screenshot of him and added it to my gallery.
'Does he now have a girlfriend?' Is the first question that arised in my mind. 'Obviously he will have' I consoled my paining heart.
I wanted to contact him after school. But after school he deactivated his Facebook and I was unable to contact him neither knew about him. Huh... I didn't have any wish to keep a contact with these school people. Partho still was a little kind to me so I kept his phone number just to check on his statuses.
Huh... why do no sudden meet happen to me? Why did I never crash into Parth or any of my crush at the station or the Strand Ghat or at the Victoria or any random restaurant? Fairy tale thing... not my cup of tea.