CHAPTER 6 (M)

JOONG’S POV
I walked out of the physical therapy room to get some fresh air since P’Pavel’s session will surely take some time.
I can see a guy massaging his neck while tiredly walking into my direction.
THUUDD. “Oh! I am so sorry.” He muttered an apology without looking at me, I can see his side profile when he was about to leave. His face looks so beautiful and angelic. At first, I thought he was a girl but I remembered his voice which confirms his gender.
Unconsciously I just followed him until he reached his destination, I was concerned since he is walking aimlessly, and he looks like he is going to faint any moment.
He entered a room then I just stand at the end of the hallway watching the door. I don’t know why I just stood there.
Another doctor enters the room then I saw them walk out together. I felt something but I don’t know how to distinguish it. I knock my head lightly then walk out of the hallway deciding I should just get some fresh air.
I decided to wander in the hospital’s park when I saw a car pass in front of me, it momentarily stopped when the driver fixed his passenger’s seatbelt. I was baffled when I saw the familiar angelic face, he is obviously sleeping beside the driver who just fixed his safety belt.
I sighed why do I keep having this unexplainable feeling again. I just knock my head again and rather look at the children playing in the park.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
WIN’S POV
I tiredly walk into the parking lot where my car was parked, enter my car and drive to Lay’s bar. My best friend Talay or more popularly known as Lay is an engineer, heir of an engineering corporation, owner of several club, bar and resort, and a jackass guy who cannot take “NO” for an answer.
He kept bugging while I was in Earth’s office to come and have a coffee with him which is a code for drinking party. I hate coffee but he uses the term “Having a coffee” just to tease me. I have no choice but to meet that idiot since he will do something crazy as usual.
I parked my car in private parking area then make my way inside the bar. Lay is waving his hand like a crazy guy he is, dancing and obviously half-drunk. A cute guy is rubbing himself into my best friend, it looks like they just finished the usual bedroom activity judging by their disheveled appearance.
My best friend is bisexual in terms of his so-called relationships which were practically one-night stands. He always dated cute boys and insists he is top and won’t let anyone control him. Don’t get me wrong I love my best friend, but I always hate his wild sex life. He knew how I hated it, so he likes to call me prude.
I sat in the usual reserved table for us, waiting for that crazy guy. “Honey you came he screamed in a very sweet voice.”
Oh my God, here he goes again. He does this act when he already banged his bitch and wants to get rid of them for the night. This crazy person sat on my lap facing me while seductively offering me drink. I look at the person he is with a while ago, the guy was about to cry then ran out the bar.
After the guy left, I dump my friend in the couch face first. Ass sticking out while he laughs hysterically. I exasperatedly let out a breath and hit his crazy ass, I just drunk the alcohol he offered then look at him with annoyed face.
“What the fuck Lay, are you really that crazy?”
“Hahahahaha yes I am, you already know that my friend.” He smirked while rubbing his sore bum which I just hit.
“Stop doing crazy things Talay, I don’t even know why I even considered you as my friend.” I helplessly retorted.
He laughs and rubbed his face in my chest. “Because I am the only one who can put up with your prude self honey.”
“I hate you.” I stated while rolling my eyes in annoyance.
“Of course, you do honey.” He licked his lip and offered a toast which I just accepted.
We took drink after a drink while talking about business. One of the good things about this crazy friend of mine is that he can still talk business even after he downed bottles of alcohol.
“Can your company still build pharmacy for three more provinces? Dad wants me to add three more pharmacy to the contract.”
“Of course. I’ll just have to inform my secretary.”
“It’s a good thing you are good in business Lay or your dad will throw you away because of your craziness.” I teased the other.
“Fuck off Metawin do you want the additional to push through or what?” He smugly tilted his head.
“Ahhh yeah yeah okay honey.” I sealed the deal.
I felt my phone vibrate so I excused myself to take the call. I entered Lay’s office; my father is the one who is calling.
(After the call.)
I want to throw my phone at the wall but restrain myself. I am so mad right now how could I overlook that contract; my dad is surely disappointed. Disappointing my dad is out of the question so I feel so frustrated now.
My dad is the only person I had since I was young, my mother died giving birth to me. Ever since I was young my dad has always been my hero. He raised me alone while striving hard to make the company as successful as it is now.
Never did he think of his own happiness, my grandfather once told him to marry again but he refused. Dad balanced taking care of me and working at the company well. He was always there for me; he is the best I ever had so I vowed to do everything he wants.
After I graduated from college, I decided to help my father run the company to at least ease his burden. I work hard to lessen his workload, but I guess I didn’t work hard enough. I called my secretary and told him to fix everything. I walked out of Lay’s office and decided to get myself drunk as a fish.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
BRIGHT’S POV
I walk in the usual noisy bar, Joong who usually don’t like noisy places invited me to have some drink. He texted me the address and here I am.
I saw him sitting on counter stool while some girls are purposely drinking at the counter just to get his attention. Well they are just wasting their time, my nong never took interest to anyone except for our unit and work. That is why I am so curious what frustrates him that he invites for a drink, which is a first by the way.
“Hey nong,” I tap his shoulder and sit next to him. The bartender places my usual drink while I took it one shot and gesture for another drink.
He just nodded and took a swig of his drink while gesturing for another shot. “Hey nong slow down.”
“I am okay P’. I just need to loosen myself a bit.” He answered with scrunched forehead.
“Are you sure? I think you have things bothering you. Spill it Joong I know you.” I questioned the other and downed my second drink.
“P’ h-have you e-ever feel frustrated when you saw stranger with someone.” He asked unsurely, I also felt puzzled by his question.
“What do you mean? What stranger, what someone?”
“I m-mean, I-I saw this person t-then I unconsciously followed him. I saw him walked out with another guy and m-maybe drive him home.” He stated like trying to comprehend what is happening to his brain or more like his feelings.
“Ohhhhh now I get it nong, I think you are feeling jealous. But why would you be jealous of someone you had just met.?”
“I don’t know P’. I had never felt like this before.” What he just said is true, we have known each other since childhood but I have never seen him get jealous. He is the youngest among us but even if I act greedily, I never experienced his jealousy.
Maybe he likes that person, but how could you like someone from first sight. I mean yes, you could feel lust for someone at first sight but like or love that would be impossible.
“Maybe you like him nong.” I just stated to see his reaction, his eyes are confusedly looking at me while I smiled at him.
“You know nong why don’t we just drink while sorting your feelings out. I will not have any chick tonight and accompany you as long as you want.” I assured the younger, even if I act childishly, I still treat Joong as a kid even if he acts the most mature person among us.
He told me everything about that unnamed doctor he met while taking P’Pavel to the therapist. Joong explain how he feels so I concluded that he really liked that person. I have never seen him this confused, maybe love at first sight can be possible to some people but well not for me. I don’t believe in love, in lust yes but in love never.
(Time skip)
It is already 3 a.m when Joong decided to go home to his condo unit, but I decided to stay behind. I do not intend to have some chick, but I like to drink some more.
I enter the rest room when I saw two guys making out. The other look like mess while the other guy pins him to the wall. I smirk and proceed to do my business; I already saw and do many wild things in the rest room to even be bother by this simple thing.
I was about to wash up when the guy whom I recognized a while ago abruptly kissed me. I kissed back and we fought for dominance, we make out for some time then I pull off to take a better look at the person.
He has pointed nose, defined jaw, pink thin lips and opposite to my big round eyes this guy looks like he is half Chinese with that slightly chinked eyes.
“You in for ride baby?” I bit my lips while I caressed his pretty face.
“Take me home and show me how you drive. And my name is not baby it’s Win.” He kissed my lips again.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
3rd Person’s POV
Bright took the guy who introduced himself as Win home. The two were currently making out in Bright’s sofa, both are half naked and panting but no one dare to stop their ministration.
“You are on fire baby; it is not your first time is it?” Bright bit Win’s lip, the other stop and stare for a moment but attacked Bright’s lips again.
They are both naked now, Win on Bright’s lap and they are still having hot moment.
“Baby let’s go to the bedroom.” Bright nudged the guy on his lap.
“Okay.”
Bright laid Win in his bed then ravish the other, peppering kisses to his neck down to his navel. Win can’t help but moan and take deep breaths.
Win spread his leg for Bright, Bright started preparing the other for what was about to happen. He inserts one lubed finger in Win’s cavern then two then three.
Win winched when he felt the other insert his third finger, he felt burn at the same time felt pleasured. The other removed his fingers and prepared to enter the other.
Bright entered Win when he heard the other cry out, he tried to pull out but Win stops him.
“P-Please c-continue, I can b-bear t-the p-pain.”
“S-shit Win I-I am sorry, this is your f-first time isn’t it?” Bright grunt in frustration, he already know that the other is bleeding and is a virgin.
Bright still tried to pull out, he maybe a player but he is not a sadist. The guy underneath him is clearly in pain.
“N-NO p-please move. J-just c-continue I w-want no n-no I n-need this pl-please pl-please.” Win is heavily sobbing while begging the other to continue.
Bright look at the crying guy and wipe his tears. He continued his ministration but in more careful manner.
Both guys shared the lust that moment until they fall asleep out of tiredness.
****†***********†**††††
okay🙄🙄bye😱😱