CHAPTER 8

Bright’s POV
We are in my brother’s hospital room being briefed through video call from our general. We have scheduled mission tonight, we tried to convince P’Pavel earlier on letting us handle the mission but he stubbornly resists. So, now we are here with him listening to every instruction from the general.
It took us 30 minutes to plan after briefing, it is getting late and visiting hours will be over. Our unit leader called some underclassmen for his gears, he even asked for rope to use as an escape.
We got out of the hospital to report in the headquarters, we will come for P’Pavel when the darkness sets.
(AT THE PLACE OF MISSION)
We got inside the enemies’ camp with extreme precision, we don’t want any set back like our last mission. Three foreigners were abducted during their vacation and we are assigned to bring them back from the group who abducted them.
We got medevac and air transportation on standby, so we start our mission. I observed the area and there are more or less 20 armed men in the area.
I gestured my unit with the number of enemies then we started to silently attack. Tackling and silently putting them to sleep is the best strategy for now. Hostages will likely be injured if we make ourselves visible, continuing with the silent attack I heard Joong through my earpiece.
“Hostages located, I put the guards to sleep cover me for escape route.”
“Roger that.” Three of us answered in unison.
I saw Joong coming out from a room then I start doing my job.
3 foreigners follow Joong while we covered for them. We followed without a problem and left the camp walking to the darkness and into safety.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
3RD PERSON’S POV
The three successfully finished their mission, report to their superior and entered their unit room. After cleaning themselves, they rest for some time before deciding to drop Pavel to the hospital.
A black car parked into backside of the hospital, a guy wearing black hat walked out and casually climb into the wall using a rope. He successfully got in a window of a hospital room.
“Okay.” Pavel brushed an invisible dust, remove his cap when he was interrupted by a guy in a white coat.
“I knew it!!” Dome is standing with arms crossed. He throws stern look at the guy who just came in through the window then start to nag.
“I can explain Dome.” Pavel tried to reason out.
“S-shut up Pavel.” That instantly shuts the man who just took down dangerous enemies, he sat on his bed and bowed his head.
“You only have one last therapy until you will fully heal, then you decided to sneak into mission? What the hell are you thinking? W-what if something happens again? W-what if you get shot again? W-what if you d-die this t-time?” The doctor started to cry in anxiety.
“H-hey hey D-Dome, I am okay. Look I am here in front of you alive and well.” Pavel hugged the guy who have tears running continuously.
Dome just tried to push the guy. “Let go off me, you jerk.”
Pavel just hugged the other tighter and asked. “Are you that worried about me my wife?”
Pavel is currently looking at the doctor’s face with smile of gentleness, for the first time he showed his gentle side to a person other than his four brothers.
It took some time to calm the doctor, Pavel is sitting while Dome’s head is leaning on his chest. The doctor is silently listening to the soldier’s heartbeat.
“Please finish your healing process first Pavel.”
“O-Okay my doctor, I am sorry for having you all worried for me again.”
“Hmmm.” Dome hummed in agreement.
“Do you like me too Dome?” Pavel bravely asked the doctor.
“Will I cry this bad if I don’t like you idiot?”
Pavel smiled at him and carefully wipe the doctor’s tears.
“You got me as your hostage, you idiot. You shook my peaceful life and now I’m a mess.”
“Then you will be my beautiful mess from now on, I love you Dome. I fancy you when I first saw your angelic face before darkness consumes me. I like you when I woke up then saw your face and I love you when you took care of me with care and kindness.” Pavel cupped the doctor’s face and confessed.
Dome suddenly kissed Pavel which startled the soldier. “I love you, I love you Pavel since you start barging into my life like the knight in shining armor that you are. I love your silly pickup lines, I love your cold stare, I love your persistent teasing.”
“Will you be mine now? I promise you will be the only person in my heart, love you and respect you no matter what.”
Pavel caressed his face and this time kissed the doctor, the two continued to kiss and sat in the comfortable silence that the room has to offer.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dome’s POV
Mornings were always cold and lonely for me. As I open my eyes, I know this morning will be different. Someone is hugging me, giving me the warmth that I haven’t experience before. Moving closer to the warmth I familiarize myself on the other’s scent.
“Hey baby, did you have a good sleep?”  A raspy morning voice ringed through my ears.
“Hmmmm. Of c-cour” I was about to respond when.
“Pavel have you OHHH MY GOSHH.” Nine came barging inside the hospital room and is currently screaming like a mother who caught her child sleeping with stranger.
“Nine I can explain.” I tried to calm my mother; ooh I mean my best friend.
“Damn Pavel what have you done to Dome?” Nine hysterically move closer towards us, he was about to pull me but I moved first.
“Nine we just slept, nothing happened. See.” I showed him that we are both fully clothed.
“Ohhh thank God.” He exasperatedly stated.
“Oh wait but why are you sleeping here Dome.?” Nine starts to ask question.
“Uuuhhmm it just t-that w-we.”
“We are together.” Pavel finished the sentence for me.
“You finally gave in my friend.” He smiled knowingly; he was about to tease me when another visitor came in.
“P’ I bought f-food.” Joong came in with bags of food in both arms.
“Ohh right timing nong, let us eat.” Pavel invited us, he and Joong proceed to the table and fixed the food.
We sat around the table while having a staring contest. I cut the awkward situation by introducing my best friend to Pavel’s friend.
“Uhhhh N-Nine this is Joong, Pavel’s unit mate and friend. Joong this is my best friend Nine.”
“Oh yeah you haven’t met before because Nine wasn’t assign to my room.” Pavel look at the younger soldier who just stare at my best friend like an owl.
“J-Joong J-Joong are you alright?” Pavel tried to talk to the younger.
“Uhhh y-yes P’ nice to meet you.” Joong slightly bowed to my best friend.
“Nice to meet you too Joong, can I call you nong? I will be your P’Nine from now on.” The usual motherly Nine appeared again, oh oh I think my best friend found another son.
“Okay now that we know each other’s name at least, can we eat? I’m starving.” Pavel makes us focus on the food again, so we started eating while Nine continue to interrogate us.
“Are you sure you haven’t done any erotic activity last night.” Nine suddenly ask, Joong who is drinking his soda coughed like a child.
“Yahhh Nine what the hell.” I smack my best friend, who is now handling tissue to Joong.
“Oh sorry nong, I think you are still innocent not like your P’ here. He is going to eat my best friend alive.” Nine still continue giving attention to the younger guy.
“I-I am alright P’ thank you.” Joong smiled.
“He is still a baby Nine.” Pavel teases the younger who is busy wiping his shirt.
“Shut up P’.”
“Oh okay okay baby Joong.” Pavel continue to tease.
I just smiled at them and we continue to eat.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
PAVEL’S POV
After breakfast, I decided to seriously talk to the other three people inside my hospital room. I do not like to make Joong choke on his chicken.
“Nine, Joong. Dome and I decided to be together as in become lovers.”
“Congratulations P’. P’Kao and Bright will surely love this news.” Joong smiled and tap my shoulder.
“Pavel make sure not to hurt my best friend.” Nine state with serious face.
“Don’t worry Nine you can take Joong as your collateral if that happens.” I chuckled and Dome slap my arm.
“Look nong your brother is selling you out.” Nine laughed and refer to Joong.
“I am already used to them selling me out P’.” Joong smiled which is rare, but I just brushed it off. Maybe he is just happy for us.
I excused myself since I must shower because I have last therapy session by 9 am.
While showering I thought that maybe it wasn’t so bad that I will be discharged tomorrow after my overall test this evening. I will be able to take Dome to dates on his free time and work harder for our future. Yes, I am planning for our future because no matter how I think about it, I cannot see my world without the kind doctor anymore.
Never did anyone caught my attention like he does, I feel utterly complete and alive since his confession last night. Yes, it hurt me to see him cry but it also proves that he feels the same way. I am ready to make him happy and feel loved from now on.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++as usual it is not proofread.. im sorry🙏🙏😁😁