afterparty

Mitch's pov 

Oh dear God, I'm feeling so embarassed. Scott just saw me staring at his half naked body, this is so awkward.

I went to the kitchen and started preparing some pasta for lunch. Scott loves it, I remember we went to this restaurant in Italy and they served us some tagliatelle with pesto, and Scott loved it so much we had to order it twice. I was now trying to follow this recipe from pinterest, in order to suprise him. 

- Did you talk to Kirstie? - I heard him shout from his bedroom.

- I did! She wanted me to send her the setlist for the shows! - I shouted back. 

-The what? - His voice was now closer. I turned around, Scott was standing at the kitchen door, then again, half naked.

- Oh, God - I whispered as I immediately turned back to the balcony. - The setlist.

He giggled, and went back to his room. He saw how uncomfortable he made me there! He was so doing it on purpose! I had to get back at him.

- What should I wear? - He shouted, again.

- I don't know, are you meeting Alex?

- I'm thinking of having dinner with him, is that okay? - he asked. Of course it was not okay. But of course, I'm so dumb. I was making one of his favourite dishes to impress him and now he was about to meet his ex. 

- That's fine. I might go out tonight. - I shouted back. I had no idea where I was going, but I needed some distraction so I wouldn't keep thinking of Scott and Alex together that night.

Scott took a long while to get dressed. Lunch was ready, I set the table and called him to eat. In a minute he left his bedroom and joined me. 

- Oh my God, I can't believe you've just made that for me. - He smiled, and I could read the joy in his bright blue eyes.

- It's to give you good luck for tonight. - I smiled back. He grabbed me for a hug before he sat next to me. He was wearing his best perfume, the one he always used at important events, and now, dates. 

- Thank you so much, sweetheart. I love you. - He said. I smiled again, looking down. He was looking so handsome, his blonde waves were beautiful, perfecly styled, still half wet from his shower. He was wearing his denim jacket, the one I once told him that made him look so good it made me jealous I didn't have the same looks as he. - What's wrong? - He noticed I was staring for too long.

- Sky, you look gorgeous. - I said. He smiled. - Now you look even more gorgeous. 

He laughed.

-Thanks, queen. The pesto is so good, by the way. - He praised. - Aren't you eating?

Oh, right. This whole time I still hadn't stopped staring at him. I needed to learn how to hold myself back. I started eating.

-It does taste good. I'm impressed at mysef!

-Definitely a five-star rated chef. - He joked. - You're tying to get me fat for tonight.

Of course not, I thought, otherwise you wouldn't be able to show off your abs to me anymore.

-So where are you going tonight? - He asked. I had absolutely no idea. Maybe I should go to Kirstie's?

-I'll see if Kirstie wants to hang out. 

-Oh okay, maybe I can join you when I get back.

-Oh honey I don't think you're getting back today. - I was being honest. He was definitely going to spend the night with Alex.