Bonus Chapter 2: "I Did This Because I Loved That Movie!"

This is where and why the story happens. All under the work of a magical creature who's also a fan of the movie...

It all started one night in a real house. Like, really.

Since this chapter happens in the live action world, consider this as an "explanatory chapter which tells why the events in the previous 10 chapters had happened". After all, if you really wanna know, some random writer with a magical pencil had arrived and did such a thing to the two kids who owned the LEGO worlds mentioned in the story.

Even if these two kids weren't at the house at that time; they went along with their family on a summer vacation somewhere.

How did all of that happen?

Let's get it started...

***

"Come on now, kids!" called the Mom (from the movie) as she was setting her suitcases up for their vacation. "You know Grandma can't handle her patience from waiting..."

The kids, who were named Finn and Bianca respectively, were busy in their rooms as they also set themselves up to leave as well.

"We know, Mom!" Finn called from his room.

"Can you give us few more minutes? I'm confused on what I'm going to bring today!" Bianca called from her own room, her tone sounded like she's hurried at her task.

"As long as it's not LEGOs you're bringing here," Mom reminded them.

"Yeah, we know. Again," Finn replied to his mother, still busy packing on his suitcase. "Don't worry; I placed them all in the basement."

"As long as they remained there," Bianca reminded her brother. "You know Grandma hates it when we left something in her house. Remember that last time you left something?"

"Don't you ever mention that," the brother shot back from the other room.

Mom soon halted them both before they would start another sibling fight again.

"Hey, kids, remember; I had reminded you two to get along. One more argument from you both and I think, well, you'll both be grounded for a week."

"Mom!" Both kids pleaded (in a unison) as they both heard their mother say their punishment if they kept on going.

The next minutes after that, the entire family were almost done on packing up for their vacation, knowing that they cannot stand being talked at by the kids' grandmother...

...when the father suddenly lost something. Something familiar...

"Honey! Where are my pants?!" yelled the father from the bedroom closet.

Sighing at the reply, the mother left her place and went over to help her husband...

***

It's been several minutes since the whole family had packed their bags for their vacation, and the next thing that happened, they all left out of the house while aboard their family car and drove off to the roads...

...leaving the entire house empty for a week.

Yes, they're going on a vacation for a week, noting the details around here...

If the camera explored around the empty house, you can tell that the furniture was just the way it were for now, with not a single object around that has been toppled or out of place.

It went on and on until the camera view reached the basement door...

...right towards the stairs and climbing downwards...