A Wordless World of Love

Life is bad when you get in love, is worse when you don't, and it's the worst when your love is for someone who doesn't love you back.

It’s the fourteenth night of the month and the moon is full, it shapes of the circle with the eccentricity of zero as the teacher of our Mathematics subject told us. I am not good enough at mathematics, I am just bad at it and I hardly can solve some of the numerals but now looking at the moon, having a single glance at it reminds me of mathematics. Well, that’s good! Somehow my interest toward subject is increasing and it’s getting better.
It’s a white glistening night, the moon is giving its maximum intensity of light and it’s nowhere dark. I’ve some of my friends tonight to stay at my home. It’s been a long discussion on so many different topics and it still goes on… I’m hungry and thirsty and I wish to eat and drink something.
“Hey, I, I need to go down”, I stand up and just throw the words randomly in between all my friends' funny and concentrative stuff of chitchat.

“Where”, two of my friends ask spontaneously.

“Down, to eat something”, I reply.

“Do any of you want something”, I ask.

“We have just eaten meal right now”, Jacob says.

“Yup! Diner has just taken and you want to eat something? I mean really?”, Henry also says.

All cackle behind me as I walk towards the stairs, “the hungry man... the hungry man”

I don’t speak, I stay silent…
“Okay, sit, have some fun talks with all us here”, says harry.

“No, I have to leave. I am hungry”, I tell them and walk down the stairs towards my room.

My room.. my parents’ room, all are empty… no one is here, all are gone to the party.

“Mom mustn’t have switched off the fridge”, I think and say it to myself.

Reaching down as I look at the fridge I say, ”Oh yeah! It’s onn and now I am going to eat something healthy”
Opening the fridge I see the saved cake in it and some bunches of grapes, ”Oh God grapes! I love this fruit”

Taking some of the pieces of cake and a huge bunch of grapes out of the fridge I come near the dining table and sit on it.
“Wow! So yummy! All the thanks to harry whose birthday cake it is”, I just keep praising the cake and thanking harry for the cake.

I am about to start eating the grapes and I suddenly wish to have some liquid.

“Is there any drink”, I ask it to myself.

“Oh there must be”, I further speak.

Opening the second door of fridge I see the juice and say, “there it is”.

"Oh my God! Pomegranate flavored, it must be a bit sour but I would take it."

“Hey Nyle, pour one glass for me..”, Michal standing behind me says.

“Yeah sure”, I pour two glasses of juice and we both drink it.

“It’s so bad”, my friend Michal says.

“No it’s not! It is just a bit sour”, I reply.

“It is so sour... do you really like it?”(Michal)

“Oh I love it…”, I reply.

“Okay, boys are calling, we should go up by now..”, Michal stands up the floor.

“Come up guys, what you both have been doing down there?”, we hear it distantly.

We are walking upside by the stairs to the roof and one of my friends is standing there in our balcony and he speaks…
”Nyle”, he pauses.
“Who's that pretty girl”, he asks pointing at one of those girls of our colony whom I don’t like, whom I really hate to even look at.