The Beginning

Here is a little cute baby whose father wants to make him study more than himself, although his father himself is just high school passed but he wants to make touch his son the peaks of success.

No other parent of his neighbour was interested in educating their children.

When his son started going to school at the age of just 4 years, all other people of his neighbor started sending their children to school.

Now there met two little glowing hearts together, one of them was Nyle and the other one was Perry.
They used to study in a government school and due to the shortage of students at the school, the school had closed forever.
Now both Nyle and Perry and all other children of their neighbour started going to a new school which was farther than before.

Being in the same class for 2 years, Perry's result was more progressive than Nyle's.

After passing two years...
There was the annual examination of class two, all the girls and all the boys had come prepared physically and mentally, all the boys seemed very handsome and all the girls seemed quite beautiful.
Nyle looked and met with the children but there was the one girl who was not much fictionalized, she was simple but seemed attractive to Nyle ,she was Perry.

Although Perry used to live in his colony but Nyle never tried to go to him as it was the first sight of love.
After exams all the children again came to school and got into the class room, Nyle was right looking at her and at that time he just said that,"what is this happening with me now a days, i can't study, i can't sleep, i don't know what's wrong is it with me"

At that time
After thinking a lot he came to know that he likes her...

After two years when they were in the fourth class..
Nyle had grown up and he was 7 years old at that time now Nyle came to know that he is in love with her, whenever Nyle goes out of his house there used to be only one ambition and that was to see his love, Perry.