Perry

(There are no such words that i praise my love whose beauty can't be competed even with the moon and her simplicity can never become the topic to be contended) Nyle.

I don't remember how she looks like now, i don't know that how her face looks, how her hands look like. I've seen her hair, oh those silky black hair. I haven't seen her enriched with the cosmetics ever. She's what she is. She is beauty herself. Beauty can't be separated from her, she's so aesthetic that beauty seems her possession.
I don't remember a single thing about her looks, but her mention creates a kind of disturbance insides me. Whensoever she's mentioned by someone or it's talked about her, it pulls me to a world of imagination, it makes me insecure, i get inside a universe where nothing is seemed to me except her.
Although she's never talked to me in a way i want her to but she rules over me, she rules over me as if i have devoted my whole life to hers.

Being not much close yet i can say that Perry is beautiful and ravishing since her existence. She is very innocent, God's creation and is a providential girl.
Perry is the eldest daughter of her father and she therefore is much loved child of her family.
She is as much talented as she is attractive.
Perry is a slim, tall and a beautiful girl from both ways. Would it be her glowing face of hers or the heart of hers which always thinks for the betterment of others.

Whenever i do think of Perry, no other girl can ever come there in my mind. Her beauty can be imagined by the intension of Hers, she can never ever imagine wrong about anyone. Although she'd no enemies but if there'd been then she'd have no regrets with them.

Perry is a kind of girl who can never even think of any boy. Things she does care about include her studies, her parents and the behavior of hers to every single person around hers.

Although she doesn't belong to a much educated family but she is much interested in studies and is the most talented girl of her school, there is not a single student who can ever be competed with her. She is the pride of class, teachers use to praise of her and respect her more than anyone else in the class.

Perry was the pride of her teachers and pride of her parents but she didn't studied much. She had done O levels securing very good marks and didn't study further.