(1) late nights

an:  hi i'm bella. 

here's a nick austin x tony lopez fanfic

if you love nick austin and haven'y already checked out my Nick Austin x Reader fanfic, it's called "Teddy Bear" and you can look it up or just click on my profile 

i don't think i have to really introduce any of the characters so... i won't bc i'm lazy :)

oki, on with the story

Nick POV:

"Alright, guys." I muttered into my microphone. I was playing Fortnite with Anthony and Jaden from Sway House.

"Alright guys, what?" Anthony asked.

"I'm just a little hungry. Gonna get some late night snacks, ya know? Same time tomorrow?" I asked, waiting for either of them to respond.

"For sure!" Jaden replied.

"See ya, dude." Anthony responded and I logged off the server. I placed my headphones on my desk and headed downstairs. 

When I reached the kitchen, I saw that Tony was already sitting on the kitchen island, eating Fruit Loops.

"Oh hey, Nick." Tony looked up and waved. "Why are you still awake?" 

"Well, I skipped dinner 'cuz I was on Fortnite with Jaden and Anthony for a while." I responded, grabbing a noodle cup out of the pantry. "And now I'm hungry. You?" I added water to the cup and popped it in the microwave.

"Eh, just couldn't sleep and I was craving some loops." He motioned to his bowl. "Hey, wanna make a tik tok? I haven't really posted today." 

I grabbed a spoon and took the noodle cup out of the microwave. "Yeah, for sure." I replied, taking a bite. 

Tony propped his phone up against a glass of water and played the the tik tok song, "Taking a Walk", by Trippie Redd. We just kinda fooled around the whole time and didn't really try. After we were satisfied with the result up the tik tok, Tony posted it to his account.

@ tonylopez

@ tonylopez - Late night vibes @ nickaustinn

song: Taking a Walk (Live) - Trippie Redd

comments:

@ nickaustin - vibes

@ nick.austin.fan - SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP

@ lilhuddy - ship

@ avani - why are you still awake? it's 3 am

↪ @ tonylopez - and?

@ tony.x.nick -  🚁 x  🧸 

@ hypehouse.fan - wait, why do i ship this?

LOAD MORE COMMENTS

I scrolled through Tony's comment section, reading all the comments. Most of them were about shipping the two of us together. I laughed at them as I continued to munch on my cup of noodles.