(4) jealous

an: i made an edit for tony x nick on my fan account on tik tok for this song and i cried bc the audio i made for it was PERFECT!!

i'm posting it tmr on my account: @nickauustin if you wanna check it out :))

on with the story, then

nick pov:

I woke up the next morning, alone in my bed. Looking around, I wondered where Tony had gone. Then, some of the events from last night flooded back into my thoughts. Me kissing him, snuggling with him, sleeping in the same bed as him!

"Oh my fucking god!" I face palmed. "Why do I have to be such a fucking idiot all the god damn time?" 

My feelings for Tony had grown over the past few days. The more tik toks we made together and the more fans that commented about the two of us being together, the more I wanted it to be true. 

Tony definitely didn't feel the same way. I always saw the way that he looked at Addison. Like she was the only girl in the world. I wanted someone to look at me that way. Heck, I wanted Tony to look at me that way.

I felt tears start to prick at my eyes and I immediately wiped them away. "Nick, don't be such a fucking pussy." I muttered to myself. 

I got up and put on some jeans, a matching denim jacket and a black turtle neck. I put on my clear glasses and brushed my hair. 

"Hey, Nick." A voice said, opening my door. I turned around and saw Ondreaz standing in the doorway. "Tony is looking for you."

"He's looking for me?" I pointed to myself, confused. "Why?"

"I don't know, honestly. That was all he told me to say had I found you." Ondre replied. He then walked into the room, looking at me. "Are you okay? You look kinda down."

"Yah. Haha I think I'm just tired." I lied threw a fake smile. 

"Well as long as you're okay." He put a hand on my shoulder. "Anyway, Tony is waiting for you in the living room for when you're ready."

"I'll just follow you down, I'm ready now." I reply. Ondre nods and I follow him out of my room. 

As we round the corner to the stairs, I see Tony setting up the tripod with his phone. I smile until I see Addison sitting on the couch, watching him. She is laughing at him struggling to set it up and he is smiling in return. 

I have nothing against Addison. She is a super sweet girl. Super pretty, too. She and I are actually pretty close. I just didn't like that Tony liked someone that wasn't me. It hurts to feel a certain way about someone and have the feeling not be reciprocated. 

"Oh hiya, Nick!" Addison piped up as Ondre and I got to the bottom of the stairs. 

"Hey, Ads!" I smiled, giving her a hug. "How's it going?" 

"Pretty good!" She replied. "Tony was telling me about the plan that you two have to gain follows and likes."

"Y-yeah. It's definitely something." I scratched the back of my neck, looking down. 

"Tony showed me some of the videos, too." Addison giggled. "I love the one were you're washing dishes and Tony comes up behind you and starts dancing. But when you join in it kinda looks like you aren't trying. Obviously we know who is the better dancer of the pair."

"Hah. Well I just suck at a lot of the things I do anyway." I look back up and see Tony staring it me with a sad look. 

"Haha. Well at least it's comical." She responds, smiling.