(6) i can't make you love me

an: this song 1000000% fits the vibe for this chapter 🚫🧢

alrighty, on with the story then

nick pov:

The next morning, I woke up and my head was pounding.

I sat up and groaned, rubbing my throbbing forehead.

"Oh hey, Nick." A girl said. I looked up and saw Addison sitting on the edge of the bed. "How are you doing?"

"Well other than my heart being shattered into a million pieces and having the worst fucking migraine, I'm doing considerable well." I mumbled, sarcastically. 

Addison laughed quietly and got up, walking over to my gaming desk. She picked up a glass of water and brought it over to me. "I thought you might have a headache, so I came prepared." She handed me the glass and I gulped it down. "You were crying a lot and for a long time last night. I figured you had probably lost a lot of water."

"Thanks, Ads. You're a lifesaver." I got out of my bed and threw on some clean shorts and a sweatshirt. I walked over to my laundry basket to dispose of my dirty clothes and caught a glimpse of Tony's helicopter hoodie in the basket. 

"Nick are you okay?" Addison asked, walking over to me, worried. She looked down into the basket. "Oh."

"W-Why did he have to go do some s-shit like that?" My voice started to break and I collapsed into my gaming chair, hiding my face in my hands.

Addison bent down in front of my and moved my hands from my face. "Nick. You're going to get through this. We all support you. If you need help avoiding Tony today, we're all here to assist."

"I don't want to avoid him though. I don't want to give him the satisfaction of thinking he has that big of an effect on me." I looked down at my feet. "Even though he does."

"Well, whatever you need, I'm here for you, bubs." Addison spoke softy, pulling me into a tight hug. 

"You're the best, Ads." I smiled into the hug.

"Now c'mon." She stood up and held out her hand. I grabbed onto it and she pulled me up. "Let's go get you some ibuprofen for that headache and some breakfast." I nodded and she pulled me out of my room.  

We walked into the kitchen to find Ryland, Ondreaz and Charli gathered around the kitchen island. 

"Hey, Nick." Charli spoke, softly. She walked over to me and hugged me tightly around my waste. 

"How are you doing, bud?" Ryland asked.

"Fine, I guess." I mumbled, not really wanted to speak on the main topic of the house. 

"He needs some ibuprofen." Addison jumped in so I didn't have to talk more. "Do you guys know where we might have some?"

"I think there is some in Alex and Kouvr's bathroom." Ondre responded. "I can go grab it if you want?"

"That'd be great. Thanks, Dre." Ads smiled and Ondreaz walked out of the room. 

"So, I'm assuming everyone in the house knows about the situation, then?" I asked, looking at Charli, Ryland and Addison. "Like us being bi, having a thing for each other and..." I trailed off at the end, not wanting to relive the night before.

"Yeah, pretty much." Charli replied. 

I thought about what Tony had said the day before. How he was scared to come out and how I had told him that we would do it together. Instead, he had to go through it alone. "I said we'd do it together..." I mumbled.