(2) shipped

an: i don't really have anything to say... so...

on with the story ig.

nick pov:

I woke up to a knocking on my door. Sitting up I look at my clock and see that it reads 3 pm. 

"Come in." I respond. Ryland walks into my room and looks at me surprised. 

"Dude, did you just wake up?" He asks, looking me up and down. 

"You know it." I chuckle, taking off my sweatshirt from the night before and throwing on one of my "Nick Austin" hoodies. 

"How late were you, Anthony and Jaden playing fortnite last night?" Ryland sighs, sitting down on my bed. 

"Not too late. But after we finished, I went downstairs and Tony and I hungout and watched a movie." I walked over to my dresser and threw on a pair of pink swim trunks. 

"Well then I'm not surprised you slept in so late." He laughs. "Anyways, I came to ask if you wanted to go to the pool?" 

"Yeah, for sure!" I responded. Ryland and I walked out of my room and downstairs. The first thing I noticed was Tony standing in the middle of the living room with a white crop top and a leopard print skirt. Thomas was standing next time him, holding a phone.

"Hey, Nick. Ryland." Thomas said as we walked towards them. 

"Nick. I had a great idea for a tik tok!" Tony said, holding up a red velvet blanket and a poster board. 

"I'm glad because I was really hoping that this wasn't just a new style choice for you." I chuckle. "Don't get me wrong, you look sexy. I just don't think that the whole world can handle that amount of hotness."

"Stahp it! Nick, you're making me blush." Tony jokes, covering his cheeks. "Anyway, get your ass over here."

He played me an audio similar to a Titanic quote but with a twist in it I was supposed to be Jack and Tony was Rose. He held up the red blanket over his body so no one could see his outfit. Then, when the beat dropped, he let go of the blanket to reveal his outfit. 

After about 20 minutes of filming and messing up, we finally get it right. I posted the video to my account. 

@ nickaustinn 

@ nickaustin - @ tonylopez be looking kinda hot

song: Follow - markie.ly

comments: 

@ tonylopez - Ima tell my kids this was titanic

@ lilhuddy - 💀💀💀 

@ justmaiko - kinda hot 

↪ @ nickaustin.fan - no. tony x nick

@ luvanthony - ship 

@ tony_nick - #tonick is endgame 

@ petroutv - can we get #teddycopter trending?

@ rylandstorms - nah, i think nick is hotter 

LOAD MORE COMMENTS

"Oh my god, Tony." I chuckled, looking through the comments. "Everyone is shipping us even more."

"Haha. Nice!" Tony replies. "Aight, Imma go change. Are you and Ryland headed to the pool?"

"Yep, do you wanna join?" I ask, walking over to Ryland who was waiting on the couch for us to finish.

"Yeah, definitely." He says, going upstairs. Ryland and I head into the kitchen before heading out to the pool. I grab a banana out the fruit bowl to snack on. We then head to the pool. 

"Last one in is a pussy!" Ryland yells, jumping into the pool.

"I believe the saying is, 'last one in is a rotten egg', you idiot." I chuckle, throwing my banana peel into the grass. I jump into the pool, close enough to Ryland so that I splash him. 

"Agh. Fuck off. I hate being splashed." Ryland says, rubbing his face. 

"Who's the pussy now, bitch?" I say, splashing him even more. 

Just then, the two of us are both splashed by a person jumping from the balcony, into the pool. When they surface, I see that it's Tony.

"Nice entrance." I remark, rubbing the water out of my eyes. 

"I thought it'd be faster that way." Tony shrugs.

"Why do you two like splashing so fucking much?" Ryland complains, swimming away. He climbs out of the pool and climbs onto the trampoline. "Payback time." Ryland then jumps off the trampoline right where Tony and I are standing. 

We swam away as fast as possible but we couldn't escape the splash zone. 

"Asshole!" Tony and I both yell at the same time. Ryland just chuckles and hops onto a floaty. 

Tony pov:

After a few hours, hype house members filtered in and out of the pool. Nick decided to film some more tik toks for his account. I watched him be stuck on a simple one for like 20 minutes. He was doing a simple lip sinc to "After Party" but kept messing up. 

"Nick! Hurry, the sun is setting!" Thomas called from one side of the pool as he filmed Nick on his phone.

Nick turned around and flipped him off. "Fuck you!"

Thomas and I laughed. We continued to watch Nick try and continue failing at the video. It wasn't even like he was filming some complicated dance or anything. He just wasn't satisfied with how it was coming out. 

"Nick! It's already been twelve minutes!" Thomas chuckled. In response, Nick finished filming by jumping into the pool with his navy blue button down still on. I grabbed his phone for him while he was swimming out of the pool. He climbed out and I handed it to him.

"That was dramatic." I joked, as he wiped the water from his face. I grabbed him a towel and gave it to him. 

"Thanks." He replied, smiling. 

I went and sat on one of the pool chairs while Nick posted the video. I scrolled through some of the comment section on the video and saw comments like "where is tony" or "@tonylopez come get your manz" and stuff like that. 

"Yo, even when we aren't in the tik tok together, people are still shipping and commenting about us." I looked over at Nick who was finishing drying off. 

"Yeah, its crazy." Nick replied. "I guess people really ship us." He winked at me and I blushed a bit for a reason I don't know why. 

"Alright, lovebirds. Let's head in." Thomas said, walking into the house. "I think Chase said that postmates are here, now." 

"Yes! I'm starving!" Nick laughed, wrapping the towel around his neck and over his shoulders. He offered me his hand and I took it, standing up. "I have a few more tik tok ideas for the future."

"Great. Tell me about them after dinner." I said as we walked into the house for dinner. 

The more I thought about it, I realized that I was catching some feelings for Nick. I loved making tik toks with him and spending time with him. If only he felt the same way.

an: alright. i think i can write 1 more chapter tonight before i completely pass out :)