(8) talking

an: i love love love this song :')

also: SO SORRY I HAVEN't UPDATED IN YEARS 

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT 

nick pov: 

After the cannonball competition, I called Ryland over to do a tik tok with me.

"Ay, bitch!" I called and Ryland turned to me.

"Sup, shawty?" He responded walking over to me in the pool. I propped my phone up on a White Claw that was on the pool deck. 

"Do this slow-mo tik tok with me." I stated. I played him the sound and he nodded. The sound was the "Interior Crocodile Alligator" audio.

"Alright. I know what I gotta do." Ryland smirked and turned on the timer. 

Surprisingly, we only had to shoot the tik tok 3 times. While we were filming, I felt Tony's eyes on me. He was reclining in a chair on the pool deck, watching us. Specifically me. 

I posted the tik tok and watched as people liked and commented.

@ nickaustinn

@ nickaustinn -  pov: you see that hottie at the community pool @rylandstormss

audio: Interior Crocodile Alligator 

comments:

@ rylandstormss - when i see nick at the pool 👀

↪ @ addisonrae - i... nick? tony?

↪ @ lopez_tony - 👀😳🤩🧚‍♀️🌈✨

↪ @ tony_nick_ - tony's lost it...

@ lilhuddy - 👁👄👁 *me watching the two hotties on the screen*

↪ @ charlidamelio - wait i- 

@ jadenhossler - ant, we gotta go pick up our boi

↪ @ luvanthony - awe shit

@ nick.aust.fan - i ship it 

↪ @ nicky.tony - no! nick and tony!

@ hypehouse.fan - #teddycopter...

LOAD MORE COMMENTS

I sat on the edge of the pool with my feet in the water, scrolling through the comments. A handful of them were shipping Ryland and I which I thought was weird. The rest were about Tony and I. 

I felt a hand rest on my shoulder and I turned around to see Tony standing there. 

"Hey, I need to talk to you." He stated, holding out his hand. 

"I'm all yours." I replied, grabbing Tony's hand and he helped me up. Still holding onto my hand, Tony quickly led me inside and up to his room. 

I sat myself down on Ondre's bed and Tony sat on his own. 

"So what's up?" I asked, smiling. 

Tony stared at me before grabbing my hands in his own. "Nick, what happened to us?"

"What do you mean?" I asked and I felt Tony's hands tense up a bit.

"Your friendship has brought glorious technicolor into my life. You've always been here for me. And I am the luckiest person alive for that gift. I hope I didn't take that for granted, but I think I might have." Tony looks down and I see a tear slip down his cheek. "Because sometimes you don't see that the best thing that's ever happened to you has been right under your nose this entire time."

I lift Tony's head up with my hand and looked into his eyes. "Hey, it's okay!" I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Tony if there is one thing that I have realized through this whole thing, it's that no matter where you are, or what you're doing or who you're with, I will always, honestly, truly and completely love you. You're everything to me."

I continue. "I know that now. And if being with someone else other than me makes you happy, then I will be happy for you because of that."

Tony looks confused. "Nick, you miss understand. I want to be with you. I brought you up here today to tell you that, once and for all. I know we've hit some rough spots, Nick. But, I'm willing to work through those mistakes because I want to be with you. More than anyone or anything else in the world. You."

I feel a hot tear slip down my cheek and Tony immediately wipes it away. 

"I love you, Tony." I reply. Tony doesn't respond, instead he stares into my eyes as if searching them for the answer. Suddenly, he lunges forward and pulls me into an aggressive kiss.

I pull away and look into Tony's perfect eyes. "Wow."

"Nick, baby, come here." Tony patted his lap and I climbed into it, kissing him again. He fell backwards on the bed so I was still sitting on top of him.

"You're perfect, Nick Austin." He smiled, holding my hands.

"Not as perfect as you, Tony Lopez." I laughed, falling forward so my head was in the crook of his neck. 

an: sorry about the short chapter. 

i'm posting an announcement tonight after this chapter 

it's not a good announcement, really