THIRTY SIX

the next morning, everest awoke with a pounding headache, only remembering vague details of the night before, including stripping?

she did remember her and asher's conversation, but she called him and they were good again.

she also remembered josh's little comment. she didn't understand why he was trying to make things hard again. he was probably just playing with her. maybe just because he doesn't like asher. or at least that's what everest assumed because josh and ash always acted weird around each other. nonetheless she decided to just forget about that whole thing.

they decided to all hang out again a few nights later, but everest made them, especially cyra, promise that they wouldn't drink. everest didn't need a repeat of the other night.

"i'm done arguing about what to watch!" olivia announced, "we're watching the original high school musical, and that's final."

"good with me." sofia agreed, but everest didn't say anything, looking down to instead.

"hey everest doesn't like high school musical." asher announced to the group.

her cheeks burned and she didn't want to look up to meet asher's inquisitive face. instead matt spoke up in confusion, "yeah she does?"

"yeah. i don't know what you're talking about asher." josh told him, a smirk on his face. "it's practically her favorite movie. we watch it all the time, when we have movie nights together with the two of us."

cyra and max looked a little uncomfortable and matt looked ready for the drama to come. "what?" asher asked.

"uh yeah i do like it." she murmered, uneasy. she didn't know what josh was trying to do, but he was being a jerk.

"you told me you didn't like it?"

and that was true. everest did tell asher she didn't like it when he suggested watching it a while back. however that was because she felt it was her and josh' s movie. she didn't want to watch their movie with asher.

"you're probably talking about some other movie, ash." she lied, she looked up to see josh with a mischievous look on his face.

asher was not at all convinced, but he just agreed softly with everest.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・✧

maxxmeyers

liked by cyradavis, everestemerson, mattcornett, and 6,839 others

maxxmeyers we love nature

cyradavis omg max i told u to shave
maxxmeyers i'm growing a beard
cyradavis ew
maxxmeyers bitch
everestemerson ooo whatta cutie
maxxmeyers 💖
everestemerson but also shave the peach fuzz pls
maxxmeyers 🖕🏼
mattcornett wow my son has become a man
maxxmeyers 👨🏼‍🦳
olivia.rordigo we love a man that loves nature
maxxmeyers 🤧
sofiawylie what a king 👑
maxxmeyers ☺️
peytonelizabethlee the flowers r soo pretty
maxxmeyers **max is soo pretty
megdonnelly i love this max

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・✧

old friends hit 15k a couple days ago and i'm so happy! thank u for all the support 🥰 pls vote and comment, also first chapter of my new joshua bassett book out on thurs -em

on a more important note, if you aren't able to donate or protest, pls educate yourself and others around you. you can watch documentaries, movies,  read books, and sign petitions. pls use your social media platform to spread awareness and educate!