Chapter 8

Author's Note

This chapter has a lot of images attached because I wanted you guys to feel like this scene was playing out right infront of you.

Don't forget to drop a vote if you liked this chapter.

•••••
Hayat

For some reason that I don't understand,  Rukhsat had sent a maid to my room to tell me that she will not be following through with our plan. Something is definitely wrong.

Before I could go upto her room to ask her what is wrong, another maid came in my room but she didn't say anything and just started cleaning my room.

As soon as the first maid left she came upto me and handed me a paper.

"Baji, Rajkumar Arjun found out about our plan to escape. Do not try to visit me or plan anything else. You have protected me more than enough. You should not worry about me so much. I will be fine. Do not get yourself in any kind of trouble because of me.Take care.

Your Choti"

Yaa Allah! Rajkumar Arjun found out? He must have gotten really angry at Rukh. I hope she is okay. Please protect her Allah!

It hadn't even been an hour since we planned it and he already found out. I realised in this moment that there is no escape from this neither for me nor for Rukhsat.

What wrong did we do to be stuck in this situation. I must have done something horribly wrong to be punished like this.

Before I could spiral down the slide of my misery, 2 young girls entered my room.

They were wearing beautiful clothes and jewelry which indicated that they were royals.

"Namaste Shehzadi Hayat! I am Rajkumari Supriya and this is my younger sister, Rajkumari Kesar. We are here for your Mehndi".

So they were his younger sisters. Both the girls were exceptionally beautiful and had that innocent vibe about them. The twinkle in Rajkumari  Kesar's eyes told me that she was notorious one.

How could Maharja Angad and these sweet girls have the same blood. They were extremely polite and soft.

They took my hand and made me sit on a stool kept in my room.

"You must be excited for your wedding tomorrow. Through you, we get a chance to irritate bhai now. We will hide his name so well in your Mehndi that it will take him the whole night just to find it", said Rajkumari Kesar with excitement and naughtiness dripping in her voice.

"If bhai gets mad at us then I will tell him that you were the one who did Bhabhi's mehandi and then you be the one to face his anger", said Rajkumari Supriya.

Both the girls took one of my hands each and started putting on the Henna.

"Bhabhi, you will save us from bhai na?" Rajkumari Kesar asked with hope.

I smiled at her question. I smiled in pity. Pity for myself. How do I tell these young girls that I can't save myself from his anger, how would I ever be able to save them from him.

Without answering her question, I asked her, "Does he get mad at you girls often?" It was a question out of pure curiosity.

"No, bhai has only scolded me once and that was also for my own safety. Otherwise bhai loves us too much", said Rajkumari Kesar in her girlish voice. She had a proud smile on her face. These girls really loved their brother. It was evident in their eyes.