Chapter 11

•••••
Angad

Why does she do this to me?

I lost control with her. Again. And I know for a fact that next time I wouldn't be able to control at all. I shouldn't have to anyways. She is my wife. I should be able to do what I want. I have waited long enough.

But, I need to calm down.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I open my eyes and find Hayat sitting next to me with her doe like eyes staring at me with so much innocence.

"What do you want Hayat"? I ask her harshly.

"Today", she says.

A single word made me jolt and sit up in the bed. Does she realize the implications of the single word that escaped past her lips? Does she realize that she has awoken the beast in me?

"You can not stop me now", I say as a last warning. She slightly nods and I would have missed it if only I hadn't been looking at her beautiful face with so much focus. In all honesty, her nod didn't matter anymore. All that mattered was me getting to have her in this moment.

I jerk her towards me and she lands on my lap with a yelp but this time, she doesn't struggle at all. Okay, she does squirm a but I am not letting her go now.

She looked absolutely breathtaking in my kurta. I take my time and look into her eyes. She stares back at me with so much intensity. I wanted to drown in the beauty of her eyes.

My hands which had slipped down to her waist go further down and grab the hem of my Kurta.

Without taking my eyes off hers, I pull it over her head. I raise my hand to touch her luscious breasts. I finally cannot control the beast inside me so I break the eye contact with her and put my lips on her left breast. Her head arches back when I bit her a little bit.

I raise my head to kiss her neck. My hickeys from the other day are fading away so I decided to leave some more.

She didn't whimper like the last time but this time she sort of welcomed me to do that. My hands trail down further down to her waist.

She squirms in my lap a little and certain organs of my body approve of her unintended move

On instinct I pull her closer to me so her core is right next to mine and start rocking her a little.

At first she looked a little surprised but then understood what was happening. She wraps her hand around my neck for support and I am loving the closeness of her body.

Okay this is it. I can't go slow anymore.
I quickly turn us around and she is laying her back and I am laying on top of her. Her skirt has ridden up a lot and now I can see her entire leg henna but my focus is on something more important right now.

I yank her skirt down and she is left there in front of me in nothing but her panties. She looks absolutely delicious and I am going to devour her. All night long.