8

SUNDAY

Pete POV

I wake up before Iris, feeling a little off. I walk to her kitchen counter taking some edibles out of my bag I brought with me. I pull out my medication laying it in front of me on the counter. I open all her cabinets looking for a cup, I find a cup in the top cabinet. I pour some water in the mug. I watch Iris enter the kitchen hugging me from behind. "Good morning baby" I heard her mumble into my shirt.

I grunt before swallowing my pills "Yo can I keep some of my meds when I stay over here?" I ask, hoping not to overwhelm her. "Yea, you can keep them in the cabinet in the bathroom." She let go of me handing me a pill case and sharpie. "Thanks, after can we take a walk?" She nods her head, kissing me on the cheek before entering her room again.

......

Ater I label everything and put it in the tiny cabinet, I watch her enter grabbing her toothbrush and toothpaste. She hands me a new toothbrush and her toothpaste.

.....

I changed my shirt and put my hoodie back on grabbing Iris's hand and walking out the door. I put sunglasses and a hat on my head hoping no one would bother us. "Hey, are you feeling okay today?" Iris ask turning to me

"I'm doing good so far but do you wanna meet my mom and sister later today?" She looked at me with a smile "Sure I would love to" I smile down looking at our hands intertwined together. We walked back to her apartment at 11. I watch her change and put on some makeup as I text my mom.

Me: ...Hey....wanna meet my girlfriend for dinner?

Mom: Of course but are you sure about this?

Me: I really like her mom

Mom: As long as you're happy sweet heart <3

I turned off my phone seeing Iris was done with her makeup. "Ready?" I ask her "I have work since Dani is with her grandparents for the next week. Can you hangout for 5 hours? I also have an online interview with Bebe Rexha"

"Sure I have nothing to do" I drive her to work. I sat at a chair watching Iris do her 'thang' 

Iris POV

I check Tara's story seeing she had stuff up. 

Tarathetiger: 30 minutes ago

Cutest non-couple, couple :) <3

I shake my head walking to Tara's desk, I sit on her lap saying "We're dating and I'm meeting his mom and sister today for dinner and I'm terrified" I rest my head on her forehead looking her in the eye. "OOOOOOH, Cute" I get a peck on my forehead from her "That's gay" I reply getting off her lap "I am gay, what do you expect?" She takes a sip from her tea, spinning around in her chair. Pete came back into the room looking really confused.

.....

I got to his house kinda nervous to meet his family. We walk in to see a women a little shorter than me "Hello sweetie, I'm Amy" She held her hand in front of me. I take her hand saying "Hi I'm Iris" Pete's sister walks in looking to Pete shaking her head "Hi I'm Casey...... Pete's sister" I shake her hand feeling really uncomfortable and out of place "So I made bocconcini, steamed veggies and bacon wrapped tots." 

{BTW bocconcini looks so good, like fuck}

"That sounds wonderful  Amy" I walk with Pete who looked as nervous as I was. I grab a plate putting food on the plate and sitting at the dining table. Casey kept giving me side glances while eating her food "So what do you do for work?" Amy asked feeling the tension.

"Um I do modeling and I have a radio station with my two best friends, Tara and Dani." I finish putting a tot in my mouth, smiling. "That's cool" Casey says trying to make conversation. "What do you do Amy?"  I ask trying to be less awkward "I'm a school nurse" She smiles proudly. We had talked about other stuff. I don't really think Casey liked me but Amy seemed cool.

I thank Amy for dinner before Pete pulls me downstairs with me. "Pete" I say falling into his bed. "Yes baby?" Pete turns around getting on his bed, hugging my back "I don't think your sister likes me" I say breathing in his natural musk. "She's protective, it might take awhile" He kisses my neck, sucking on my soft spot making me moan. I brush my right hand through his hair, scratching his head. 

"Yo, wanna watch Forensic Files?" He suddenly asks pulling me into a beanbag setting me on his lap. I cuddle into the crook of his neck. "Why do you smell so good?" I mumble into his neck, looking back into his eyes. "I don't know man" He simply replies kissing me, placing his hands on the back of my neck. 

I pull away asking "Wanna tease the internet?" I watch his lips twist upwards "I'm down" He takes my phone getting into Twitter typing 'Why does my man smell SOOO amazing?!' He presses 'post' giving me my phone back smirking "I hate you"  I smile poking his ribs "No you don't" He smiles pulling out a joint. Where the fuck did he pull out a joint. It was like he pulled it out of thin air. 

I pull out a lighter, lighting his joint. He takes a hit before blowing the smoke upwards. "You look so hot, Jesus Christ" I quickly kiss him, putting my hands on his chest "Shhh the fam is upstair baby" I pout before taking his joint from his hand, inhaling the smoke blowing it out my nose. "You make me horny, Stooop" He drags rolling his head back in the bean bag. I simply reply with a smirk "No" 

He rolls his eye placing his hands on my ass no longer paying attention to tv "I wanna fuck but my mom's here and you're very loud" He pouts inhaling more smoke. I punch his shoulder blade exclaiming "Fuck you, I'm not that loud dickhead" 

"Are you sure about that Babygirl?" He asks tilting his head to the side "Yes, yes I am"

The Makers

Mom: Tara says you have a boyfriend 

Dad: Is he a bitch?

He better not be a bitch 

Mom: When do we get to meet him?

Dad: Is he the funny looking comedian?

Is he the one calling me and my brothers racists?

Me: He didn't call you a racist he was joking and making a generalization of Staten Island and he isn't that far off dad

Dad: He better treat you right or I'm chopping his dick off and framing him for a crime

Mom: Mike stop, you're gonna scare him

Dad: Good, little bitch better be 

Me: Good night my makers I love you two <3

Mom; Good night sweetie

Dad: Night sweet heart, wear a fucking condom, you don't know what he has 

I laugh shaking my head and showing Pete "Holy shit your dad is fucking terrifying" The look of pure terror was in Pete's eye "Oh baby, he might kill you" I joke grabbing the sides of his face with both of my hands. We giggle before hopping into Pete's bed. What a weird day.

+

+

+

The reason this is moving really fast is because Pete is a fast type of guy. "I love, love"
 -Pete Davidson 2020 XX -Mari