13

4 months later

Pete

"Hey mom, do you think it's too early to get engaged?" I pull out a ring from my pocket placing it on the table "Pete, oh honey, are you ready?" She picks up the box opening it "Oh my god!" She covers her mouth in shock as she looked at me "It's so big" I chuckle "I think so, I love her mom" I sit down cracking open a beer "If you think it's the right time, go for it" She kisses my forehead before picking up her purse and leaving for work. Hm maybe I'll ask her tonight

Iris

Pete's been really quiet, I don't know why but I gave him his space. I open the door seeing Pete on his knees with a ring in his hands "Holy fuck, Pete what are you doing?" I can feel my heart racing faster than it's ever moved. "Iris Marie Angelous, will you make me the happiest druggie comedian and marry me? It doesn't have to be right now, I just want to be with you forever and" I interrupt him by crashing my lips into his "Shut the fuck up, Yes! A fuck ton yes!"

I sit in his arms on the floor "Can you put the ring on now?" Pete hands me the ring "Jesus Pete, How much did this cost you?" I take a good look at the ring seeing one large diamond with two other diamonds on each side with a silver band with his name engraved in "Doesn't matter" Pete pecks my lip not answering my question "sooo wanna tell my parents right now?" Pete smiles handing me my phone

The phone rings a couple times before I see their faces flash on the screen "Hey sweetie, why are you calling so late?" I looked at Pete before he raised my hand to the screen "Pete uh, proposed to me" My mom screamed while I couldn't see what my dad was doing "I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU SWEETIE!"

.....

"So what do you wanna do?" Pete started kissing my neck waking me up "Mm I know something you'll like this morning?" I smile crawling on to his lap "I do like the looks of this" Pete puts his hands on my waist "You smell amazing" I continue kissing Pete's body leaving marks.

"I love you" I murmured, squeezing his arm gently before resuming the kiss, his lips still a bit swollen from sleep and feeling oh-so-soft against mine. He moved his lips in sync with mine, slowly deepening the kiss and running his hand down my side as he did so. When his hand came to rest on my thigh, I hooked my leg up over his hip without a second thought.When he shifted his hips a moment later, briefly grinding his hips into your core and revealing a severe case of morning wood, you gasped into the kiss. A knowing chuckle left his lips, and he only kissed my lower lip in response, gently taking it between his teeth and tugging on it.

Now I was spurred on for different reasons, parting my lips and letting him slip his tongue into my mouth as I ran my fingers into his hair, swirling my tongue around his. His nails dug into my thigh as he moved his tongue at odds with mine,I could feel his hips rut forward against me minutely with every few seconds that passed.

Reaching down, I took his hand and brought it up to my mouth, kissing his knuckles one by one as he looked me in the eyes, his eyes twinkling in the dim early morning light coming in through the window. After letting my lips linger on the last knuckle, he let go of my hand and moved it up to cup my face, admiring me for a moment before starting to trail kisses down my torso, humming happily to himself.

I laid still as he did so, just letting Pete's kisses relax me as he went further and further down my torso, past my breasts, past my navel piercing, then switching down to the soft skin of my inner thigh, each kiss light and all equally exciting as you ran a hand into his hair again. He met my gaze for a moment, a small smile behind his eyes as he finally moved his lips to my clit, applying the slightest amount of pressure as he flicked his tongue against it. FUCK

I moan loudly, I pressed my hips forward a bit, eager for his mouth. I could feel Pete smile, adding a bit more pressure to my clit before sucking on it, his hands snaking up around my thighs to hold them still as I squirmed. He continued to work his mouth against the entry, while I ran my hand back through his hair again, tugging his hair.

He pulled away and pressed a kiss to my inner thigh before moving back up to be face-to-face with me, supporting his weight on one arm. Pulling him in for a kiss, I rested a hand on his cheek and made a pleased noise against his lips as he ran a few fingers through my folds, gathering the wetness that had pooled there before wrapping the same hand around his dick and stroking himself a few times. Then, he pressed his tip against my entrance, questioning, waiting for my approval "Fuck me like a fucking beast Baby"

Pete smiled widely grinned slamming into me "OH FUCK!" I moaned my eyes rolling back. Pete repeatedly slammed into me watching my every move. My phone started ringing violently, Pete handing it to me "Answer it" Pete kept thrusting violently "Hey wa-wassup"

"Hey, is Pete with you?" It was Kells "Um yea he's UGGH in the shower" I moan slightly "You good girl?" Kells voice fills with concern "Uhh yeah I'm fine, cramps" I watch Pete's smirk widen, slowing down to take my bra off. "Kells I need you to do something" I smirk looking at him and turning speaker on "Uh yeah sure, what you need?"

"I need you to talk dirty to me, I haven't been touched and I'm REALLY Horny" My smirk widens at Pete's face "Um I don't want to piss off Pete, he's my best friend" I frown feeling Pete stop "He doesn't want to fuck me anymore, He said I could talk to other guys"

"Are you two trying to make the bedroom extra spicy? Is he fucking you right now?" I laugh loudly before Pete slams back into me "AHH FUCK PETE" I hear Kells laugh before saying "Y'all fuckin nasty! Pete I need you tomorrow, I'm in New York for 2 days" Kells informs us "See you tomorrow buddy" Pete hangs up the phone before tossing it somewhere

He laced our fingers together as he rolled his hips against mine, each movement allowing the tiniest bit of cool air between the overheated skin of our torsos and raising goosebumps on my skin when fused with all of the other sensations. "You're fucking beautiful," he mumbled, pressing his lips to my shoulder blade before burying his face in my neck, thrusting a bit deeper as he angled his hips a different way. "I love you so- oh my God." Pete let out an amused chuckle and pulled back to look at my face as my eyelids fluttered shut for a moment, overwhelmed as he moved his hips in the same manner again. I felt myself nearing my climax, "Love you too, babygirl," his lips curled into a cute little grin, and he quickly kissed my nose before moving back to nuzzle my neck again. "You're adorable."

"Could say the same for you," I replied, a bit breathless as I let go of his hand and moved my hands to rest on his upper back, curling up my fingers. There was a glut of intensity building up in your stomach, threatening to spill over as Pete reached down, pressing two fingers to my clit and rubbing it in time with his thrusts. Taking his time, he slowed down his thrusts a bit and made each one more deliberate as he ground against me, moving his lips down to my breasts again. His tongue moved against my nipple before he wrapped his lips around it, drawing a low moan out of you as you warned him, "I'm close, babe."

.....

We laid together, breathing heavily. "I Fucking love you"

+

+

+

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a hot minute but I hope y'all liked, The song doesn't have that much to do with anything I just like the song. Thank you so fucking much for 3.6k reads, Y'all are great XX -Mari