Chapter 22

Cyainne's POV:

"Sir Theodore, malakas ang kutob ko na hindi lang sila naglayas o pumunta kung saan, it's been three days, kilala ko sila. Uuwi at uuwi sila kahit saan sila galing."

"You think he didn't thought of that Franco?"

"What are you trying to say Syd?"

She just rolled her eyes to him.

"Shut up you two."

Awat ni Dwayne sa kanila.

"Sir, I think I can confront an Ares member."

Spencer proposed out of the blue not even looking at us, but on the pen he's spinning around his fingers. Huh, this dilettante. Don't even know what he's saying.

I'm tired of this amateurs around me.

"Sure, you can. But what if it's not them?"

I said to help them stretch their ideas from this little struggle.

I am sitting dreary on the table across them with my foot on the chair.

"Agree, those three weren't a repellant of trouble, just a subpar magnet of it in fact. So that's plausible. "

Sabi naman ni MJ sabay tingin kay Franco.

Wala na talaga akong masabi sa kabagalan ng pagproseso ng isip nila.

"Argh, we can't even file a missing person. That's a low-key disadvantage of being in a secret organization."

Dwayne with his arms around Syd's shoulder.

Being in an ineffective organization you say?

"We can find them without the police, or the SWAT, FBI or whatever, and pwede ba? Don't underestimate our capabilities?"

Sasha blurted out.

"Take this, Drew from Tres is also missing, after his long whereabouts, and he's nowhere to be seen again just a day prior to the vanishing of the three."

Erwin cuts the conversations of Sasha and Dwayne before it ends up in the other way.

"It ain't just a coincidence,right?"

Sydney said with her serious opinion.

This douchebags making assumptions right away, well, hindi ko sila masisisi. A total unrelated incidents.

Wala kaming interes ng pinsan ko sa tatlong yun. Those were just a bunch of immature crackheads who's get beaten up and executed by street gangs on the street. I don't care where the fuck they are in the circle of hell rn.

"Yes I think so, ugh, it is a brain-scracthing enigma."

Franco said in his idiotic face.

I just contained my laughter inside me.

"I'll try to approach Seira."

Finally, Sir Theodore said. Since I've been his real life bridge to Sir Alistair, it's really just a piece of cake to link their every moves, hindi lang nila alam, traitors are everywhere. They are the most vulnerable secret organization I'd ever know.

Because of this man's confession last night, we now have the biggest alas in our hands.

---FLASHBACK---

"You don't have to cuff me, there's absolutely no point to that."

Sabi n'ya pero nakaposas na s'ya. Nanatili lang s'ya sa harap namin na naka luhod sa salas, sa harap ng lamesang may ilang bote ng whiskey at shot glasses.