Chapter III

"Oh, yes, Mr Holmes and Dr Watson, please come in. My name is Jennifer," she said. 
When we were inside the living room, the lady ushered us to sit. No matter how kind and calm she appeared, I could well see that she was very worried and in fact, restless. And Sherlock, of course, could see more than that. 
"So, ma'am, when was the last time you saw your daughter?" my friend asked her.
"It was from yesterday. I went to wake up her for school but she was not in her bed. I was worried as she never ever sets the alarm. I still went to the bathroom door but it was open. I didn't find her anywhere, so I told Joseph to call the police, The Scotland Yard, but he said that he doesn't want this to become a public affair. He had heard your prominent name, sir. He ordered Albert to go and call you here so that you could investigate this matter. Please, sir, please find my Elena. Please, I beg you," she broke down during her last two sentences. Sherlock was looking at me with helpless eyes and gestured me to comfort her. "What can I do?" I lip-synced to him. 
             My friend said some rare kind words to her, "Ma'am, please don't lose yourself. I and my friend will do our best to find your daughter. Can we talk to Mr Henley?" 
"Of course, he's in his study. Right side, first room," she said.
Only then had I noticed how big their house was. It was like a castle. To me it was The Cambridge Castle. Big broad windows, chandeliers, a big dining room, everything grand. Sherlock just took a swift glance at everything and went straight to the study.
                  When we were seated inside the room, Sherlock asked Mr Henley. "Good evening sir, where do you think your daughter Elena would have gone to?"
"Mr Holmes, I don't have any clue where she went. I seriously don't," he said.
"Do you think she just left the house without telling anyone?"
"No, I don't think so. She would never do that. Even if she was going to her friend's house to study, she took the permission first."
"Who  lives at your house?"
"Myself, Jennifer, Elena and Albert, our house keeper."
"Do you think she was kidnapped?"
"No idea. I'll give you everything you want, sir. Just find my girl. Please, sir."
"I will do my best, Mr Henley. Good night and farewell. Can we come tomorrow an 8 a.m. and investigate the matter then, sir?"
"Of course. Good night gentlemen."