Chapter VIII

"Sherlock, calm down," Molly patted my friend.
"Okay, okay..." he said taking long breaths. "Now for the final trip, off to the Cambridge Castle!" he exclaimed. I looked at Lestrade and Anderson, but they too had that blank expression which Sherlock so many times sneers at. 
"What?" he said. "Follow me!"
~
When we were in the cab, Sherlock looked at me and said, "I know that you're striving to ask me something. Go on."
I said, "Do you know who the killer is? Any good with the case?"
"Very good," he said smiling at me.
~
I and the detectives entered the house at half past three. Mr and Mrs Henley were looking at us with hopeful eyes, and Mr Joseph said, "Sir, did you find anything? The evidence? The killer? The motive? Anything?"
Sherlock nodded with a smiling face.
We hadn't had anything from the past six hours and I was starving when the tea came.
We all took the tea and biscuits and when the tray went to Sherlock, he suddenly said, "Quick! Catch that filth!" 
The cups broke, the tea splattered on the floor as Lestrade and Sherlock pounced upon Albert, the household helper. 
"Anderson, you idiot! What are you doing? Cuff him up!" Sherlock barked to Anderson.
Anderson obediently did as he was told to.
"It was you!" Mr Henley roared turning to Albert. "You bastard! We employed you! We gave you shelter, food! Everything you wanted! And this is how you repayed us? By killing our daughter? You will never live in peace, you demon."
"You will go to hell! You-" Mrs Henley was going to say something before that she started to cry.
Mr Henley got up and was about to choke the killer to death had Sherlock not stopped him and said "No, sir. If you kill him now you won't know the motive behind the murder of your daughter."
        Sherlock said, "Aha! So here you are! Kindly tell us about how and why you murdered your mistress' girl," Sherlock said to him with eyes closed.
The accused said with a frightened voice. "Please tell me what crime I've commited. If, however, something is done by my side, where're the proof?"
My friend said nothing just stood up and took something out of his inner pocket of coat. I couldn't guess what it was until I saw it. It was a knife. A long, sharp object just like the one Molly had described. It had blood sticking on it. 
We all stared with awe at my friend. "How in the world-?" Lestrade said but was cut across as Sherlock told him, "Tut, tut. Later!"