Chapter IX

A look of great fear ran across Albert's face. He was white as a ghost but soon he said with a calm and confident voice to my friend, "Proof! I want proof! What relation does this have with me?
Sherlock took out something else from his coat, a file of papers and threw it across to Albert and said, "Read this. It confirms that the fingerprints found on the killing weapon and those found on the back gate of our gardens at 221B Baker Street are matching. Mrs Hudson seldom goes to our back gardens and as it was snowing, not a soul goes there." Sherlock was smiling and said, "You remember, don't you, when you came to our house? You know, you should use gloves while doing these things." 
"I don't know how you found I was the killer, Mr Holmes. But I will tell you the truth from now. Yes, I killed Elena Henley. I killed her... but I don't regret it! I killed her because she was blackmailing me. That wretched girl."
"Don't! Mr Henley shouted at him. "Don't say a word against my daughter! She never blackmailed you! My girl would never do that!"
Albert snorted with laughter, an evil laughter and said, "You don't know what teenage does to people. Some days ago, maybe on the 31st of December, she saw me taking a body's to my fridge at my room and-"
"What?" Everybody cried. 
Bodies, I thought. What sort of man was he? A lunatic? Psyco? Everything about him was disgusting. 
"Ugh," Anderson said rolling his eyes to Sherlock. "Let the pycopath deal with a psycopath."
My friend waving his hand to Anderson, said, "Talk to my hand because the rest of me can barely tolerate your existance."
"Yes! Yes! I'm a psycopath! I kill people and keep the bodies in my fridge."
Every body's faces were rigid with loathing for this guy.
"But..." Mr Henley said. "But we employed you... We employed you! We thought you were pretty decent in doing the household work. But you were a demon behind our backs!"
"On the 31st of December," Albert began, choosing to ignore him. "I was dragging a body to my rooms. Just when all would have been finished, all deeds done, that wretched girl saw me and screamed on top of her voice but as all of you had gone to the new year party, nobody heard her. I wondered why she did not go. When she got calm she came to me and said, "I would tell my parents as well as the police that you do this."
"No! Please don't! Don't!" I cried even though I was certain that she was going to blackmail me.
"I've got a deal," she said.
"Sure, sure. Anything!"
"Every month you give me £200 worth of smuggled cocaine and I won't reveal your secret till the time you give me it."
I thought for some time but I had a better plan. As I kill many people, to kill her was pretty small thing. But still I said, "Yes, yes, As you say."