About

Jaelyn Bronte was nineteen years old when she was given the task of killing the Prince of Jaquin. Living as an assassin-for-hire, she didn't have a choice but to follow orders, so that's what she did. Posing as a Princess from a neighbouring Kingdom set to marry her target's brother, Jaelyn now has access to an amount of power she never could have imagined in her entire life living on the streets, and nothing to show for it. She's trapped herself, and the only way out is to kill.

William Emery. First-born son of King Hugo Emery. Heir to the throne. And not at all the gentle, soft-hearted Prince Jaelyn thought him to be. An arrogant ass who thinks only of himself should be easy to kill, especially since he knows how to get her so riled up and annoyed. But there's something about him, something that separates him from his brother, whom she is supposed to marry. There's something that stops her every time from finishing the job, and the more she thinks about it, the less in control she becomes.

What will happen when her secret is revealed and she is uncovered for what she is? Will forgiveness be waiting for her, or the end of a rope?

.

.

.

I haven't written in a very long time, almost a year or more (since my research project in 2018, considering it's 2020 as I write this now). Writing is my favourite hobby, it's what I love and I want a career out of it, but I just fell out and couldn't get back into it. Until I came across this unfinished book. I read it back to front maybe 3 times until I realised it was time to revive it, and since then I've gotten my love of writing back! I couldn't be happier, so I hope you really do enjoy this one!

 I read it back to front maybe 3 times until I realised it was time to revive it, and since then I've gotten my love of writing back! I couldn't be happier, so I hope you really do enjoy this one!

Keep reading! x