Field trip ||Alevaro||

Kairi POV

We were in our homeroom class, waiting for information. The teacher needed to tell us our field trip partner, and what bus.

Me: Alvaro! I'm soo nervous!!

Alv: Girlll! Me to!! I hope I get you!!

Me: Girl same!

Alv: I dont want to get Ale though. Cuz even tho I like him. He still bullies us. And we dont need that negative energy!

Me: PERIOD!

Mattia: stfu gays!

I hear Mattia scream from the other side from the room.

Me: Why do I like him?! Ugh!

Alv: Me everyday with Ale sis!

Teacher: Okay class! Settle down! I will now tell you your partner.

He reads off a list.

Teacher: Jake you're with Sam. Keasha you're with Hevan. Alvaro you're with Alejandro. Mai you're with Keith. Mattia you're with Kairi. (More people)

After the teacher gets done talking, I turn to Alvaro.

Alv: Fuck bitch! You see what happened!?

Me: Ik girl! Fuck! Were fucked as shit!

Alv: Ik bitch!

After a few minutes our teacher talks again.

Teacher: If you haven't gotten with your partner get with them now. Everyones bus number is 637.

Alvaro kisses my forehead, and we split. I walk vvv slowly to Mattia. I like him, but hes a bully.

Alvaro POV

I walk to Alejandro, and I see him smile. Hes going to bully me hardcore isnt he?

Alv: Can we just get on the bus, and not talk?

Ale: You dont make rules.

Alv: Whatever, bitch.

I said the last part under my breath. I wasn't scared, I just dont want problems rn. We got seated in the way back, and Kairi in the middle, sadly. (Only 1 seat in the back.) We put our luggage bags into a different bus, and got into ours.

Alv: Can I sit on the window side?

Ale: Yeah whatever.

I sit down, and put in my earbuds. I take out my iPhone 11 (Pro max💰🤑). I play The Hills by The Weekend.

It was about 25 minutes later, that I felt someone tap my shoulder.

Me: Hm?

Ale: Im bored.

Me: Nice. 7 more hours to go.

Ale: Can we play cup pong?

Me: Whatever.

Ale: Okay. But lets make it fun for the winner.

Me: Okay? What do you mean?

Ale: Whoever wins gets to see the other persons my eyes only.

Me: Uhm. Y-yeah sure..

I really dont know why I agreed to this. My eyes only has all of my nudes.. I have to win this..

We started playing, after exchanging phone numbers. We started the game, and I was winning for a bit.

Me: Youre going to lose. Im the best at cup pong.