Daughter||Mairi||

(Honestly dont know what to say about this one...)

Kairi POV

I let out a small moan as Mattia thrusted in me. I rolled my hips down, making him groan.

Knock. Knock.

We both froze as we heard 2 soft knocks. Fuck.. Why does Lucia have to be such a cock block?

Me: Fuck- its Lucia.

Mattia huffed. I climbed off of him, and started putting on my clothes. He did the same, and fixed his hair. Once we looked decent, we opened the door to a crying 4 year old.

Our eyes softened, and I opened my arms. She walked to me, and we hugged.

Me: Whats wrong, sweetie?

She sniffled, and looked up at me.

Lucia: I-I had a bad dweam..

Mattia: Aw its okay, baby. What was it about?

She let out sobs, and looked towards Mattia.

Lucia: Y-you guys we-were f-fighting, a-and I heard m-mommy yell at yo-you.

My eyes widened, and thought about it. Was that really a dream? I mean- I was yelling- but I sure as hell wasnt mad.

Lucia: Th-then papa hi-hit you.. I he-heard him slapping y-you..

I choked on my spit, and hugged her.

Me: I-It was just a nightmare.. Daddy would never hit me.. in a bad way...

Mattia smirked, and licked his lips. I shook my head, and picked Lucia up.

Me: Do you want to sleep with papa and mama?

She nodded, and sniffled. I walked over to our bed, and I could smell everything. I shook my head, and set her down to sleep.

Me: Goodnight, princess. Me and papa are going to talk in the restroom, okay?

She nodded, and closed her eyes. Me and Mattia walked into the restroom, then quickly closed the door.

Me: She thinks your abusing me! I told you we shouldn't have done it tonight!

Mattia walked up to me, and his smirk grew.

Mattia: I do abuse you- well more like your prostate. Also I was horny, and she thought it was a nightmare. Also I really do be clapping some cheeks..

I rolled my eyes, and was about to walk out the restroom, but Mattia held my wrists.

Mattia: A-ah youre not leaving yet.

Me: Mattia, it is not the time to be having sex. Our daughter is literally a wall away!

He rolled his eyes, and lead me into our bedroom. We layed down, and he started to undress me. He grabbed a blanket from the floor, and put it over us.

Me: Mattia. Our daughter.

Mattia: Guess we'll have to be quiet then..

He grabbed the mouth gag off of our nightstand, and put it on me. My dick rubbed against his clothed one, which made me let out a muffled moan.

Mattia: She wont even wake up. I'm not going to get blue balls, because our daughter almost walked in on us. Now, keep riding me.

I slid down his sweats, and gently went down on his dick. I tried not to moan, but I did, luckily the mouth gag muffled it.

Mattia: Fuck- youre so tight already.

I bounced up and down, and started letting out more moans. I started slowing down, so Mattia grabbed my waist and started thrusting into me. He started hitting my prostate 99% of the time. The sound of skin clapping started again, and I feared Lucia would wake up..