Napped ||Alevaro||

(Okay but like that fit... also credits to: Destiny_Rodriguez1 for the idea! Go read her new book!! Also I talk about self harm for a few sentences, so if you want you can skip that part. I'll put a warning.)

Alvaro POV

Kairi: eyyyy yooooo wacha dooooin??

Kairi said as he leaned up against me.

Me: fuck. Roshaun was my ride, and you were my backup. How the fuck will I get home? I dont even have a license!

I groaned, and rolled my eyes.

Kairi: Eyyy Alero!

Me: ALVARO!

Kairi: yeessh mann! Live a litttlee!

I rolled my eyes, and started to psuh through the crowd of people.

Roshaun: ey man! Where ya goin?

Me: I'm going home! Bye, Roshaun!

He said something, but I couldnt understand so I tried to leave again. I felt someone else push themselves on me, so I looked to my side... Celia..

Celia: Hey, Alvaro. Enjoying my party?

Me: Sure, whatever.

She bit her lip, and looked at me up and down.

Celia: I bet I can make it better.

She grabbed my dick. Ugh god hates me tonight. I pushed her hand off, and shoved her into the crowd.

Celia: Cmon! I know you wish you could hit this!

Me: Hell no.

I soon got out the house, and started walking home. I live 20 minutes away, AND my phone is dead. Great. God hates me.

Alejandro POV

Mattia: Okay, so this girl Celia is having a party tonight. There should be some victims for tonight...

Me: What do you say, Robert?

I looked at Robert, who nodded.

Robert: Lets do this.

I smirked, and looked at the 2 people infront of me.

Mattia: Alright load it up.

Me and Robert held 2 different guns, and Mattia grabbed the knives. We started to leave the abandoned building, and walked to our "party" bus.

Once we got inside, we set our things down.

Mattia: Rope?

Me: Check.

Mattia: handcuffs?

Me: Check.

Mattia: Fake ID?

Me: Check.

And so on..

Once we checked everything we started drving to the address.

Alvaro POV

I was 10 minutes away from my house, when I saw a bus. It was a party bus, but the party started 3 hours ago? Who's barely getting a ride there?

I kept walking, and saw the bus get closer to me. The house is back there? I started to speed walk. I heard the bus get faster aswell.

I turned around, and saw black. Just black. I started having trouble breathing aswell..