Coming Out? ||Mairi||

(Based on a true story. Jus not mine..)

Background Knowledge

Mattia and Kairi have been dating for a few months. Mattia hasn't came out to anyone, except his friend group. Him and Kairi have obviously had sex, and have done a lot with eachothers body..

Mattia POV

I was cuddling with Kairi, and going through my snap. I looked at my exes snap bubble. I never viewed her story, but I could see through the bubble.

It was a picture of her and Lars. (a/n: thats the actual name..) They were in bed together. He had his shirt off, and she only had pAnTieS on; with a hoodie. Lars is the person she cheated on me with. Bitch.

Kairi: Has she posted anything, or seen your story?

Me: Yeah. I didnt click on it, but shes basically naked. Also she has seen my story.

Kairi: Shes going to fucking cheat on you with her bestfriend. I could never.

Me: Another reason why I now stick with guys.

We both smiled, and kissed. I licked his bottom lip before pulling away.

Me: These two girls keep trying to get with me too.

Kairi sat up, and I saw his eyes get a bit teary. He started putting his clothes on.

Kairi: I have to get home.

Me: Kai, baby whats wrong??

Kairi: Nothing, I'm fine.

I thought I was a dating boy-

Me: Kairi. Talk to me. Please, baby?

Kairi: Its stupid. Dont worry.

Me: Bubba, talk to me. Cmere.

I opened my arms, and he walked to me. I hugged him tightly. He crawled on my lap, and started crying on my shoulder. I rubbed his back in circles.

Me: Its okay babygirl, dont worry. Can you tell me what happened?

Kairi: I just hate that other people are always after you. I know you can always just leave me. You have people to go to. And it hurts knowing that.

Me: Kai, baby. Look at me.

He backed up, and looked at me.

Me: I will never leave you. For anyone. Especially a girl. Never. Okay?

He nodded, and pecked my lips. I smiled. We got back in bed, and went to sleep.

~The next day at 7 pm~

I was sitting down at dinner telling my family about mine, and Kai's first disagreement. I was only telling them how when he spent the night, we fought over something.

Me: So at this point he was fully dress-

Oh shit.

Mr. Polibio: What were you going to say?

Me: I didnt mean to say that! I-I- Um- Uh- I-

I was stuttering so bad. I haven't came out yet soo....

Mrs. Polibio: Son. Has something been happening? Are you sexually active..?

Gianluca: I will be in my room. See ya.

No!!

Me: Mom, dad.. I-I'm gay.. And dating Kairi..

Gianluca: WE BEEN KNEW! YALL AINT QUIET!!

I heard my brother yell from the stairs. I turned red, and tried not to laugh. Fuck. I knew Kairi was being too loud.

Mr. Polibio: Son.. We've known.. We're not that oblivious.

They both chuckled, and looked at me like I was dumb. My jaw dropped, and I stayed still.

Mrs. Polibio: Yes, Mattia. We are not going to kick you out. We will accept you no matter what!

I smiled awkwardly, and stood up. I hugged them both.

Me: Thanks. I love you guys.

Mr. Polibio: Mhm. Now you guys better be getting tested. Those STD's go around.

Me: OKAY OKAY!! We are done talking! Good bye guys!!

I ran downstairs to my room. I went on tiktok, and decided to post a few.

~10 minutes later~

I heard my door open, and saw my brother.

Gianluca: This is weird. But I am very curious. Did he have like no clothes...?

I chuckled, and thought about cuddling Kairi.

Me: No, he wasn't wearing any.

I looked at my nightstand, and saw my lube, condoms, and a pair of handcuffs on there. I got up quickly, and covered it.

Me: Turn around. You dont need to see this.

He turned around, and I quickly put them inside my nightstand drawer.

Me: Okay you can turn around.

He turned around slowly.

Gianluca: I-I'm going to leave. Goodbye Mattia..

Me: Bye.

Fuck that was close.

A/N: I was bored, and decided to write this. Its really short, but I have taken a break. I dont know how much longer it will be. I hope you enjoyed this true story. I changed some things, but its based on a true story.

~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 710 || seven hundred ten

Unedited