Leader pt.2 ||Mairi||

(-AMOAKAIRI<3)

kairi POV

I shook my hands so the dust would get off, and looked at the 10 boxes. Mattia said I could get my own room, but his room is still ours.

Weird. Mine and his. Mine and Mattias. I'm going to become Polibio! OH SHIT IM GOING TO BECOME A POLIBIO!

Maiya: Hey, you ready? Mattia is waiting! Also I TOLD YOU HE WOUKD CHOOSE YOU!

Me: Yup still the annoying 12 year old.

She scoffed, and was about to pick up a box, but Mattia came in.

Mattia: Hey bebe.

Me: Hey.

He walked up to me, and pecked my lips.

Mattia: The workes should be here in 1 minutes and 14 seconds. Anything else, il mio amor?

(My love)

Me: Nope. All done. WAIT- WHERES BAMBY!?

Mattia: Who the hell-

Me: MY STUFFED ANIMAL! WE CANT LEAVE WITHOUT IT!!

Mattia: Baby, we'll find it, okay?

Me: What if hes in a box!?

Mattia: Baby boy, dont worry. The house will be empty, and then youll know its in a box.

My eyes started watering. Bambi is my stuffed animal my mom gave me before she died..

Me: Babe, you dont understand. M-my mom gave it to me be-before she died..

His eyes went wide.

Mattia: Here lets look for it, okay? I'll make sure you get it back.

He kissed my forehead, and started cutting boxes open. He looked inside one, and pulled something out.

Mattia: Is this it?

I looked at him, and smiled.

Me: YES! YES! YES! THANK YOU SO MUCH, MATTIA! THANK YOUU!!

I hugged him tightly.

Mattia: Youre welcome, il mio amor. Now, the workers should be-

We heard a knock at the door, and went to open it. But when we did- it wasn't the workers.. It was my dad.

Mr. Cosentino: Kairi.

Me: Kuro.

Mattia had a straight face, along with me and my father.

Mr. Cosentino: This is?

Me: Husband.

He furrowed his eyebrows, and reached inside his jacket.. He pulled out a gun, and pointed it to Mattia.

Mattia: Pull it. No balls. Prove to kairi that you dont like me. Pull the trigger. Show me your toxic masculinity. Pull. The. Trigger.

My father didnt pull it.

Mattia: I dare you. Kill me. Murder me infront of Kairi. Pull the trigger, big man.

I slid my hand in Mattia's shirt, and pressed a button. He had a button in this shirt, and it told the Mafia his location; and that he needed fire.

Mr. Cosentino: You want me to pull the trigger? What do you think youre so cool? F#g.

My father spat on the ground, ew.