the dare

"This game is so stupid," Ashley groans as she shakes her head. "Why are we even playing?"

It's Friday night, Ashley and her best friend Michael Clifford are sitting in her living room, playing a stupid game of truth or dare. Her parents are out of town for the weekend, something about a commute, but Ashley refused to go.

You'd think that because they're both teenagers in high school that they'd be having a massive party, but no. Because they're both such losers, they decide to watch TV and play games all night. No party for Ashley and Michael.

Up until a few minutes ago, when Michael decides to ask her, "Truth or dare."

And Ashley says, "Truth."

And Michael rolls his eyes. "Do you like boys?"

Ashley rolls her eyes, but says, "That was a dumb question. Yes, I like boys."

Yes, Ashley likes boys and she likes them a lot, but her experience with boys is nonexistent, so hey, who is she kidding?

"Truth or dare?" Ashley asks Michael though she fees stupid as hell for continue to play with him.

"Dare," Michael says without a second thought as he fixes his hair.

"Okay, I dare you to...." She trials off and looks up at the ceiling to think for a moment. "I dare you to go outside and scream, help, my ass is on fire!"

Michael gives her a flat look. "You are literally such an idiot," he says and then leaves the room. Ashley looks out the window as Michael stands outside and screams, at the top of his lungs, "HELP, MY ASS IS ON FIRE!"

Then he takes off and runs back inside, slamming the door behind him. Ashley can't help it as she falls back on the couch and laughs like it's the funniest thing she's seen all night. (Correction, it is the funniest thing she's seen all night.)

"Ha ha, yeah, hilarious," Michael says when he walks in and sits down next to her. "Truth or dare."

Ashley sits up and says,"Dare," bravely and crosses her arms her arms over her chest.

"I dare you to go knock on your neighbor's door and ask if they have a condom you could have," Michael says, trying to hold back laughter. They're best friends, so it's not a secret to Michael that Ashley is still a virgin and that she's only been kissed once.

"Seriously?" Ashley asks him and wrinkles her nose. "Okay, fine, I'll do it," she whines when Michael rolls his eyes.

"Don't worry, your ass looks good in those jeans, you might get lucky," he jokes as Ashley makes her way to the front door and her face gets red. Lucky for her, Michael doesn't see.

So Ashley walks outside and then next door, wiping her palms on her jeans. She sighs and raises her left hand, knocking twice. Now she's really hoping that the person is not at home, or that they're not an elderly, or that's some creepy guy that-

"Yeah?" Asks a deep voice as soon as the door swings open. Ashley got what she least expected. When she knocked on that door, she did not expect this punk boy. who is much taller than her, with multiple tattoos on his muscular arms and though Ashley would never find someone like him attractive, the first thing she thinks is: Oh my God, he's so hot.

But of course, he is obviously older than her, probably around twenty years old and who is she kidding, he probably has a very pretty girlfriend. "H-hi," she says in a shaky voice. "I was just wondering if..." she pauses to lick at her dry lips, the words seem to be stuck in her mouth.

"You were wondering if what?" He asks her and places a hand on the door frame. Ashley can't help but stare and think of how large his hand is.

She swallows down all her nerves and then stands up straight. "Do you have a condom I could have?"

The boy scrunches his eyebrows. "Excuse me?"

"Do you?" She asks again and hopes her face doesn't betray her by blushing.

Though he rolls his eyes, the boy is'nt rude about it and he then turns around to leave, heading further into his apartment. Moments later, when he returns, he extends a hand out and sure enough, he hands her a condom.

"Thanks," she breathes and then turns to leave.

Before she even makes it to her apartment, she hears the boy shout, " Have fun, darling!"

a/n: i got this idea after my friends and i played a game like this and one of them was dared to ask the neighbors for a condom hahahaha but obviously in reality, there was no punk ashton :(

so ashley is 17 and ashton is 20 ok

this may or may not contain a daddy kink oops

are you excited? i hope you are kasdjfkljsd

dedicated to all of you bc you're all beautiful byeeeee