.kang yeosang.

Today was your 3 year anniversary and you and Yeosang sat on the couch and started talking about your previous years together was. 

"Remember when Wooyoung accidentally spilled all his food onto San when he was playing video games? San lost because of it and he chased Wooyoung around the entire house that night." You laughed remembering the incident that happened about a year ago.

"Of course, how can I forget" Yeosang laughed. "Do you remember how we met?"

"Yeah of course! We met at the store. We were both buying drones and you told me that I should get the one you were getting because it was the better version."

"Don't forget the best part, you asked for my number so I could help you fly it" Yeosang said stifling a laugh.

"Hey you seemed nice enough to help me. I had to ask."

"Yeah but what if I was a creepy pervert or something?"

"Well at least you aren't. Also, if I didn't ask you for your number we wouldn't be dating right now."

"Yeah you're right. Honestly, I remember looking at you and asking myself why such a pretty girl was looking at drones. I thought you were shopping for a present for your boyfriend or something. I had no idea it was for yourself."

"What can I say. I've had a passion for drones because of my brother. He taught me everything about drones except how to fly it, and that's literally the most important part."

"But why me?  You could've asked your brother to help you fly it." Yeosang said with a smirk.

"I-uh...Shut up.." You responded hiding your face in your hands. 

"Don't hide your face baby. It's fine. I know you thought I was hot" Yeosang said while taking your hands off your face.

"Aish. It's like you can read my mind."

"It's because I'm your boyfriend."

"What's that supposed to mean"

"It means that Kang Yeosang knows all" He said in a serious tone.

"But did you know all before you met me?"

"Yes. Yes I did."

"Like what?"

"Uhm. I-"

"Exactlyyyy so it should be Y/N knows all"

"Jeez, I was just joking." He said pouting and looking away from you.

"Aweeee, I was toooo"

"You know, you're lucky I love you" Yeosang said to you pulling you into his lap

"I love you too" You said kissing him on the lips. "I'm glad I asked for your number all those years ago."

[edited]