one

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄( 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗻: 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 )

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
( 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗻: 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 )

MAGNOLIA SAT ON EMILY'S COUCH WITH a cup of hot-cocoa in her hands, along with a magazine that had a lot of drama on it. She couldn't help but roll her eyes at the famous wannabe's. But then she turned the next page and she got a face full of men with their shirts off, showing off their toned body along with their six-pack, and women wearing lingeries. She stopped and stared at them for a while, before the magazine was ripped away from her. She jumped in fright and carefully placed her cup on the coffee table, and looked behind her to see Jared showing it to the others.

"Look guys, Maggie is drooling over some boys, oh? And girls, on this magazine." Jared teases staring at her with a glint of mischief in his brown eyes.

"No – No, I wasn't!" She stammers and tries to take the magazine back.

"Why would you want that magazine when you have us?" Paul said staring at her cockily.

She rolled her eyes and sighed, while Sam chuckled. But barked out his orders at the boys to calm down, Emily stares at the girl; who grabs her cup again, and began to watch the tv. Emily stares at everyone with a smile before turning back to cooking.

"I was not looking at the magazine, I – I just like to look at the drama!" She exclaims giving them the middle finger.

"That wasn't very nice." Sam joins in on the teasing wrapping his arms around Emily, who was putting the cookies into the oven.

"Neither are you guys." She says putting on The Originals.

"Just so you guys know, Klaus Mikaelson is hotter." She said smirking as she saw Paul and Jared's face drop.

"Oh really, Princess." Paul said gritting his teeth and clenching his fists in a joking manner.

"Mmmm, Yeah." She said, pretending to think before replying. But what she didn't notice was Jared, sneaking up behind her, his warm hands grasping her shoulders causing her to jump and slightly shiver and whispers. "Why are you being so sassy today, Maggie?"

"She's probably on her period." Paul grumbles, smirking when he saw her turn her head slowly, giving him a nasty glare.

Magnolia grunts out, "I'm not on my period, even if I was, you three would be able to know anyways, like last time." She said keeping her glare set on him.

"Probably." Sam said joked letting out more chuckles with everyone.

Emily roller her eyes and stared at them, "you know that's true, Sam."

The stubborn girl sends Emily a thankful glance. While putting her feet up on the couch, and laid down. She was getting comfortable until Jared being the little shit he is, lay on top of her and gave the two wolves a smirk as he saw their jealousy.

The stubborn girl sighed and wrapped her arms around Jared, and buried her face in the crook of his neck, feeling the warmth surround her as she dozed off.

Waking up, a few hours later she didn't feel Jared on her anymore, she sat up and looked around only to see Emily sitting on one of the chairs drinking some hot chocolate. She had a look of concern on her face and you you could tell something was wrong.

"Emily, what's up?" Her voice croaked a little as she stretched. Emily turned to her adding a small smile, shaking her head.

"Billy called, the Cullen's left town and Bella Swan went missing. So the boys are out looking for her now, I just hope everyone is okay." She explains, causing Magnolia to become worried too.

"Want me to go check on them?" Magnolia asks the older woman who shakes her head.

"No, when you were sleeping Sam asked me not to let you go, just in case it's dangerous. They all know you very well and knew you would go out after them, they said just to wait here for them to come back." She said giving the pale girl a pointed look.

Magnolia rolls her eyes and sits down next to Emily waiting for her boys to come back, she would feel like shit if anything happened to the boys she calls brothers.

Later that night the door opened and in came Sam, Paul and Jared. They looked as serious as ever but their faces softened when they saw Magnolia and Emily sleeping peacefully on the couch. They could tell they were up all night waiting on them coming back, Sam went to the quest bedroom and grabbed a blanket and placed it over the two, kissing both of their heads; while Jared and Paul kissed Magnolia's cheek wishing them a good night before they headed out the door to their house, and Sam quietly went upstairs to his and Emily's room.

━━━❃━━━
edited!
first chapter! eek!

hello cherubs, this book and all my other books are getting edited because I think they could use it! so, that is why some worse and everything else have been changed!

vote, comment & follow!