five

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄( 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗻: 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 )

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
( 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗻: 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 )

BELLA AND MAGNOLIA haven't stopped meeting each other or talking with each other. Magnolia could still feel the hole in her heart from the pack while Bella still felt heartbreak at the loss of Edward, but she slightly missed Jacob, Magnolia filled the space Jacob made.

Though today the girls were going to find the meadow, Bella and Edward's meadow. Right now, both of them were walking through the mud and the twigs snapping when they walk through the fallen leaves. Magnolia helps bella climb up the hill with her strong hold.

Bella suddenly gasps, Magnolia looks at her seeing the knowing look in her eyes that this was it. It just wasn't the magical feeling there was long dead grass and dirt covered around it, along with strays of wheat.

Bella kneels down while the girl stares at her and puts a comforting hand on her back. But, when Bella stands back up again she looks straight and freezes eyes wide, Magnolia feels shivers run up her spine, and turns around to see a man with dreadlocks and red eyes. Vampire.

"Laurent." Magnolia snapped her head, she had forgotten that Bella basically ran with vampires.

"Bella." His french velvet voice called out to her, as his Ruby's stared at Bella, listening to her heart skip a beat at staring at him; her rich scent filling his senses.

"Laurent." She whispered. She could feel herself trembling, she was truly scared, but she couldn't be, he helped them out when they needed it.

He came closer, "I didn't expect to find you here." She let out a shaky breathe, "I visited Cullens, but the house is empty. I'm surprised they left you behind." He said once again circling around her.

"Weren't you sort of ,um, a pet of theirs?" He asked, he did genuinely seem surprised that they left her here. She could see that herself.

"Yeah, you could say that." She replied back, her brown doe eyes meeting his.

"Do they visit often?" He questioned causing Bella to panic. What could she say?

Magnolia glared at the french leech in front of her. He was overstepping his boundaries, his stupid smile, his sinister stare, and his stupid tacky suit that the plump girl didn't find attractive.

"Don't worry, they're already here."

She sighs in relief, thank the gods, she wouldn't have to be in this creepy bastards presence anymore. She couldn't stand it being around a cold one, after this, she promises to give Bella around of applause for being around them.