two

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎( 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗻: 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 )

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
( 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗻: 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 )

OCTOBER

It had been a month since the wolves had found Bella, and Magnolia who had been scolding them the next morning for taking so long. But here she was helping Emily make Halloween treats, and making little bags of candy. She had already got her costume. She, Paul and Jared were going as the ghostbusters. They were going to go get free candy, but they were also going to egg people that they dislikes houses and let's not forget the horrible pranks on people, Paul's idea.

Hours later, kids started showing up while Paul came back with a five boxes of eggs and put them in Magnolia's pumpkin pot, and Jared grabbed some of Sam and Emily's toilet rolls and placed them into the same pot.

They yelled goodbye and left, to go out and have a good time. They had fun, throwing eggs at cars, windows and at civilians. Also throwing toilet roll onto the trees at over the yokey mess.

The best part for Magnolia was the candy and having fun with her boys.

NOVEMBER

"Happy thanksgiving!" Magnolia said walking into Sam and Emily's house, spotting the elders, the two wolves and Seth and his big sister Leah, Sam's ex fiancé. She had brought gifts, for Emily she got her a new cooking kit, for Sam she bought him a picture with him, herself and Emily. For Paul she got him a new football and some boxes glue because he breaks a lot of his shit, while Jared got a gift basket full of his favourite candies.

She didn't get anything for anyone else because she ran out of money, but she will buy them something when she gets paid.

But she sat down in between Paul and Sam, while he helped Emily serve everyone a few slices of turkey, everyone picked out their side options. Magnolia couldn't help but feel a bitter tension coming from Leah, she looks over and stares at the girl who glares at Emily with hatred.

She dug in and she was half messy like Paul and half finished like Jared, but the three of them got second helpings. Next was the desert, Emily's famous caramel flan, she was drooling and Paul had to shut her mouth with his finger.

DECEMBER

Christmas had finally arrived, and boy was the short plump girl excited. She loves spending Christmas with the boys and now Emily, it's a little sad how her 'mother' hadn't wished her a Merry Christmas. She understands that she's travelling and has business with other sellers but you couldn't phone your own daughter to wish her Merry Christmas? That's low.