four

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑( 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗻: 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 )

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
( 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗻: 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 )

TWO WEEKS. TWO LONG ASS WEEKS since Magnolia had talked with Emily, since she had her breakdown. But she had been getting calls from both Emily and Paul but she sends them straight to voicemail. She felt angered when he tried to call, he was the one who said 'send her home.'

She had been back on her feet a couple of days ago, and she was hungry more than ever.

She put on a dark - green sweater, dark - blue skinny jeans, that wrapped around her curves. She had on black ankle socks and light - brown heel boots on. She put her hair in curls, and put make up on to make it seem that she hadn't been crying, she put on a dark - red shade of lipstick and smiled slightly.

She took her light brown handbag putting her purse into it and grabbed her keys walking out and locking the door. She took a bus to Forks to go see what she can do, maybe get a coffee and a donut?

After the long bus ride, Magnolia walked past everyone who stared at her. She rolled her eyes as soon as she heard the comments about her appearance. It's not like she hadn't heard them before, but she kept on walking rambling to herself as she walked into the coffee shop ordering a cappuccino and two chocolate donuts, and sat in for a few hours until it became time to close up the shop.

She decided she could definitely go for a walk, murmuring how she was going to kill them for making her feel like shit, when all of a sudden she bumped into someone.

"I-I'm sorry." The small voice said timidly.

Magnolia looked at the chestnut haired girl, who had these beautiful dark - brown eyes. She was only two inches taller than herself, she and the girl made eye contact and just kept staring for a while before looking away awkwardly.

Magnolia could feel her heart flutter and a small blush appearing on her face. "It's okay, I should've been looking where I was going instead of rambling to myself."

"No, I was the clumsy one. It's getting late, and I can hardly see where I'm going." The girl mutters looking awkward and wrapping her hoodie around her.

Magnolia smiles a little awkwardly too, but for some weird reason she didn't want this girl blaming herself, "it's fine. Let's start over, hey, I'm Magnolia Rossè."

At the introduction the girl seemed to unwind her tense body and looked up at the girl who seemed to only be a few inches taller, "I'm Bella, Bella Swan." She says, holding out her hand.